Chapter 24

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 2k READS OMG IT MEANS ALOT.
----------------------------------

"Oh my god" I whispered. I fell back on the bed letting out a loud exhale. I thought about cameron. What is he going to think of me. I hope he only likes me as a friend. This is so fucking confusing.

Matt came over to me and kissed my forehead. "It's going to be okay just don't tell anyone." He whispered into my ear. I just smiled but knew everything wasn't ok.

It's the last day of magcon but not the last day in Cali, we are going to stay here for another week. I got up, it kinda hurt to walk. Zayum Matt. (I crack myself up haha)

The sun started to rise, it was a beautiful site to see but I had to get ready for breakfast. I pulled on my peach highWaisted shorts with a floral print crop top. I slipped on my white vans and waited for Matt.

He walked out of the bathroom with a red button up. He looked scared and nervous, he was probably thinking of the consequences if taylor or carter tells anyone.
"Ready?" I asked.
He nodded.
I pecked his lips to calm him down. He smiled, I miss that smile.

We walked into breakfast.
"Are you okay Faith?" Taylor asked. "You seem to be walking weird" he added. Him and carter bursted out laughing causing everyone to stare. "Fuck you" I mouthed to taylor and he laughed once more. I sat down and rolled my eyes. They better not have told anyone. I ate my breakfast while telling taylor and carter to fuck off and go fuck themselves. They are getting on my nerves.
Everyone finished and headed to the lobby since there is still time left before Magcon.
Matt and I stayed back to talk.
"Matt, Taylor and Carter are so close to getting punched" I groaned. "As long as they don't tell anyone right?" He said. "I guess" I huffed. We headed to the lobby where everyone was. We walked through the door and everyone became silent and looked at us, some wanting to laugh. Stupid taylor was sitting there with a smirk on his face.

I looked at Matt who's face was cherry red. I went to sit down next to taylor. I pinched him "what the fuck taylor" I whispered in anger. "What" he laughed. "Your unbelievable" I got up and sat next to Audrey.
I could hear the conversation between the boys.
"So I heard you got some last night"
"How was it"
"Gettin it bro"
And some laughing.
I wish they all could shutup. Cameron was laughing, he didn't look mad at all.

Audrey asked me about it. I told her how I felt, I was happy until someone walked in. Hailey. "Hey guys" she said to the boys. "What is that thing doing here?" I groaned. She shrugged and stared at her. Matts smiled faded when he saw her. She ran up to him and hugged him. Matt looked at me with a "help" expression. Hailey looked at me and mouthed "bitch" how rude can she be. She wants to be like that so I flipped her off. Times like this I wish bitch repellent was real.

Bart came out and told us to go backstage.

Hailey was glued to Matt the whole walk. What a leech.

The fans started entering the room and mahogany started playing her beats. Then announced the boys one by one. All that was left was Hailey, Audrey, and I.

Hailey walked up to me. "Listen here, Matt does not like you, he likes me, loves me."
"You only like him because he's internet famous, you're a fame whore"
"Whatever bitch, stay out of my way"
She walked away. I don't understand how she can blink with all that makeup on.
Magcon had officially started and they did the normal routine. I stayed on stage and helped Mahogany, I even sang again.

*end of magcon*
When all the fans exited the hotel the boys goofed around on stage and made vines.
"Playboy" taylor sang into the mic at a unpleasant tone. Cameron sang about Nash's eyes and played the piano. It was kinda entertaining if you ask me. Everyone eventually got bored and headed to their rooms.

I changed into my pj's and sat on my bed. "I told Hailey I don't like her" Matt said out no where. "Because I love you" he added. "Oh yeah?" I said. "Yeah" he smiled. "Well prove it" our lips connected and it soon turned to a make out session. I pulled away. "Gotta do better than that" I crossed my arms. "Like what?" He smirked. "Touch my butt and buy me pizza" I said. He laughed. "I'm serious I'm hungry" I had a straight face but wanted to laugh. "Okay okay fine" he dialed dominos pizza.

We decided to put on a movie, he let me choose. "This" I said holding up super 8. He put the movie in, 30 minutes into the movie the doorbell rang. "Finally" he grunted and got up. But someone familiar answered the door.

It was Luke in a Dominos uniform and holding pizza. Alright This is pathetic I thought and pulled the covers over me so he won't see me. The door closed. "Faith are you okay?" He said as he sat down. "You didn't recognize Luke?" I asked. "What?" He was confused. "He delivered the pizza!" "That was a girl." "That's impossible" I said in disbelief. He pulled me into a hug "you were probably just seeing things" he hugged me tighter

We ate pizza and watched a movie,
I fell asleep in his arms, perfect away to end the day.