Chapter 18

I woke up to Matt shaking me.
"Faith, wake up, you need to get ready!" He whispered.
I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "I'll be in Nash's room.. Just hurry" Matt yelled as he walked out the door.
I let out a sigh and got out of bed slowly. I curled my hair and put on mascara. I put on a floral crop top and a peach highwaist skirt, and black combat boots. I looked at my appearance once more and headed to Nash's room.

"Hey guys" I said tiredly
"Hey" they said in unison. I sat down next to Matt. We stayed in the room for a while, I started to think about Matt. Is he ever going to ask me out? Does he even like me like that anymore? The thoughts kept rolling through my mind. "Faith" "faith!?" I suddenly snapped out of it and looked at Matt who was saying my
Name. "Oh sorry, yeah?" I asked "are you coming or not?" He asked.
I noticed the guys weren't in the room anymore. "Where?" "Breakfast duh" oh oops "oh I wasn't paying attention, yeah I'll come" I said as I got up and followed him.

Everyone was already seated. And of course cameron is looking at me. What is his problem? "What?" I mouthed. He looked away nervously. Okay? What was that about? I shook it off and took a seat next to carter and Nash. I went on twitter until our food came. "Finally" i whispered to myself. I ate super fast since I was super hungry, and finished before everyone. Once everyone finished we all went backstage and waited. I could hear girls screaming and talking. I was so nervous, but I don't know why. I got up to walk around and bumped into cameron. "S-sorry" I said "are you okay? I'm so sorry" he said and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him. Wow. He's so hot. "Faith?" "Oh yeah I'm fine, thanks" I said smiling. He walked away, and I couldn't but think about his smile.

"HEy everyone welcome to magcon!"
I heard the girls screaming. Dang they scream loud. They announced all of the boys names. Only Audrey and I were left. "So where do we go now?" I asked "follow me." I followed her and somehow we ended up on stage. Girls were giving Audrey and I dirty looks. I shrugged it off and sat in the back. The boys were goofing off which caused me to laugh like a seal. We all sat in a circle and watched Shawn sing sweater weather. He is a really good singer. I started I sing along quietly, Nash noticed. He picked up the mic "who would like to hear the beautiful Faith Johnson sing?" The crowed roared. I gave Nash the "no stop don't do that" look, he smirked and handed me the mic. "I hate you" I whispered to Nash. I stood up and sang 'say something' halfway through shawn sang along with me. I hated singing in front of people, but now I feel so alive and happy. I'm not nervous anymore. I finished singing and everyone cheered and clapped, some people even cheered my name. I handed Nash the microphone back. "Faith Johnson everyone" he yelled, the crowed clapped again. I finally feel confident for once. Mahogany played music and we all danced.

"It's time for meet and greets!" Shawn announced. The crowd went wild and separated into lines. The boys went to their tables. I went to Matt's table. Some girls wanted to take pictures with me. I was having the time of my life. Bart announced that magcon is ending. We straightened up the tables and headed but up to the stage. Bart told everyone some news and thanks for coming. One everyone cleared the building, the boys made some vines and chilled for a few. I didn't see Matt anywhere, so I went backstage and saw him talking to a girl who was definitely prettier than me, he handed her a paper, which was probably his number. I felt a sudden rush of jealousy. I stormed out and went back to stage. I sat down next to Cameron. "What's up" he said "nothing much" "what's wrong Faith?" "Nothing I'm perfectly fine" I lied. "No you aren't" he replied. I sighed "Matt just hasn't been acting the same" I said looking down. Cam wrapped his arm around my back. "What do you mean?" He asked. I told him about what i saw and how I was jealous. "He probably doesn't even like me like that anymore" I ended.