Chapter 30

Hey I hope your enjoying the story so far :) you guys should follow my twitter : @sxsspinosa

••••••••••
-hotel-

It's not the same without Matt here. I just got back from visiting him and I already miss him.

I took a shower and did my nightly routine. I decided to check twitter.

camerondallas: get better soon @itsmattespinosa @nashgrier we love you and will be in our prayers!

Camerondallas: to all of you who are curious, Nash got in a car crash and Matt tried to commit suicide. They are both alright!

Carterreynolds: keeping Matt and Nash in our prayers. Stay strong bros

Then some fans starting rumors.

Emmaroanxxxid: Rip Matt we love you!

Grierespinosasss: so I heard Matt and Nash are dead.

I responded back and told them what actually happened.
"Stupid people" I whispered to myself
I looked at more tweets. Some very sweet and supporting Matt and Nash. Then hate. They were horrible. A lot of hate. Such a mad world we live in.
I threw my phone across the room in anger.
I miss Matt like crazy. It's driving me insane. This bed is so uncomfortable, it's silent and I don't like it.
I stood up all night and never even closed my eyes. It is now 7:39 am, I got up and headed to Cameron's room.

------

"So how are you doing" I asked
"Eh, it isn't the same without them
Here." He scratched the back of his neck.
"Yeah, Nash will be back soon. But 2 weeks for Matt"
I looked up at cameron who looked life drained. Eyes full of pain. No expression on his face.
"Audrey is already at the hospital" he said with no emotion.
"We should go?" I asked
"Let's go" he replied and ran out.
The rest of the boys were sleeping so it was just Cameron and I.

--------

We walked through the halls, seeing unfamiliar faces. One in particular was familiar. He was staring right at me. He had a red hood over his head, I couldn't figure it out. It was creepy so I walked faster.

Cameron went to see Nash and I headed to Matts room. I opened the door slowly to make sure to not awaken him, but he was wide awake as if he was waiting for me. He instantly smiled it lightened up the whole room causing me to smile.
"I waited for you all morning" he said
I hugged him and didn't let go.
"Here I am now, and I'm not leaving" I smiled
"I missed you so much, I didn't sleep." I added.
"I missed you more babe" he ran his fingers slowly through my hair.
I released him and walked around the room. He followed my every move with his eyes. I scooted a chair closer to the bed so I could lay my head on him. We stayed in this position for a while until some nurse came in.
"Hi, how are you feeling?" She asked
I raised my head up and looked at her.
"I feel better now that Faith is here" he replied.
The nurse looked at me and smiled.
"Oh I see, well are you hungry?"
He nodded.
She left the room and came back with some hospital food. "Enjoy" she smiled and left the room.
I've never seen him eat so fast. "Slow down" I giggled. He smiled and offered me some. "No no you eat, I'll get some later" I smiled while touching his hair.

--------
After about 8 minutes he fell asleep. I kissed his forehead and started grabbing my purse. Something grabbed my arm, I turned to see Matt with his eyes barley open. "Please stay" he said weakly. He scooted over and patted the space next to him before i could even respond. I silently laughed and laid down with him.

He had his arm over my waist and rested his head onto mine. He held me with a tight grip. "I'm never letting you go" he whispered. I heard light snoring and i dozed off shortly after that.

••••••••••
A/N - Aww that's so cute! But who is that familiar face that was looking at Faith? Any guesses? I was reading old comments and I couldn't stop laughing some of you guys are so sexual, don't worry there will be some freaky parts aha.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share! Also follow my twitter - @sxsspinosa