25

Asia's POV:

I opened my eyes and felt like I was on something hard. I looked at what I was sleeping on and saw that it was Damien chest. He was shirtless. I looked at myself and saw that I was wearing a big shirt. I fell asleep so he must have changed my clothes. I was so lucky to have a husband like Damien. Before if you would have come and said to me that me and Damien will be a thing, I would have laughed at you.  I start examining his face. He looks  so peaceful and more handsome when he's sleeping. I trace his jawline and his lips. "you can take a picture, it will last longer, "I hear him say. I look at him and he's smiling. "jerk, you were awake all this time,"I say to him while blushing.  He laughs and says, "it's OK to look at me, am all yours baby. " I try to get up but he holds my waist tightly and says, "let's do what we couldn't do last night since you fell asleep ,eh what do you think?" I blush and turn red like a tomato. He chuckles and kisses me. He goes down with his kisses and I just look at him and wish that we stay like that full of love with each other.

*************************

Hey lovelies,finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! the book is over so how was it. I hope you enjoyed and plz keep on supporting me,and am thinking of starting another book, so wish me the best and thanx for the support and keep on doing it and sory for the wrong spellings ....... Till then peace!!!! 😘😘😘😍🙂☺☺and keep on smiling as life gets easier when you smile