23

Olaa comostaes amigos

Another chap and listen 2 my new fav song above while Reading and don't forget to vote and share and comment
**********
Asia's POV:

I went downstairs and entered the living room .when I entered everyone's eyes were on me . I was kinda angry because of that jerk and kinda nervous about this meeting . I was about to sit down when I was pulled by a hand from behind .I looked behind and i saw that arrogant jerk . I glared at him and he winked at me .I got tingles by his touch and closeness. I came back to reality when I heard some whispers. I looked at the people who were sitting at the living room and they were looking at me with their mouths open . my mom was also shocked. I tried to free my hand from that arrogant jerk hand but he didn't let go .I  tried to explain but before I even started talking ,the visitors just stood up and went by saying that they weren't needed here as there is someone else . my mom gave me a look that said 'will you care to explain what's going on'. I raised my hands in surrender saying that I font know.  Mr arrogant released my hand and sat infront of my mom . I looked at him and he looked at me and then he looked at my mom. "The reason why I came here is to ask for the hand of your daughter in marriage ,I know it was not an appropriate way and am sorry for that ," he said .He glanced at my way and looked at me lovingly and then continued, "your daughter is all that I have wanted and she completes me and I really love her more than she can imagine ."  To say that I was shocked was understatement. I felt my heart beating and then I realised that I also had feelings for him ,its just that I was ignoring it . I looked at him and closed my eyes saying to myself that I also love him. My mom looked at me and said ,"what do you think of it ,it all depends on you coz its your life and you have to leave with him for the rest of your life ,do you agree,you know my happiness lies with your happiness." I looked at him and his eyes were full of love for me and he was desperate to hear my yes. I nodded.