9

Hey guys here is another update. I know it's early update but the sooner the better. I know u must be eager to know what's next
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damien's POV:
      She entered the office and put the coffee on my desk and smiled at me. First I was confused then I thought why she was smiling. She must be smiling to impress me so that she doesn't lose her job after what I did to her. I took the coffee and drank a sip. I spat it out. "what is this, a desert or coffee "I shouted.  "glad you liked it "she said. 
           "This is what you get after doing what you did today. I made coffee for you though I was busy and couldn't bring it to you coz I was busy but what did you do, you poured it ,I think you must have lost a bolt of your mind coz a sane person wouldn't do that "she said with venom. How dare she do that to me. I have been lenient on her now she will see what am capable of.

"Am I a crazy person?" I said to her as I took a step towards her and she took a step back.

"I See not only are you a good dancer but sassy also"i told her as I walked towards her and she moved back.

"don't come near me or else I'll kick where the sun doesn't shine "she said.
I laughed at her words. I walked towards her and she walked back until she touched the wall. "do.... don't come.... near  me or else I'll scream "she stuttered.
"darling you can as much as you want but no one will hear you "I said to her.
She tried to escape but I caught her and pinned here on the wall.  She tried to kick but I put my leg between her legs.  She tried to bite me on the shoulder but I dodged it.
     "feisty huh"i told her. She closed her eyes and said "plz leave me, what have I done to you ". Trying to act innocent I thought. 
     "what if I don't want to "I said to her.  "then I'll kill you you jerk face"she said. I traced my finger on her cheek and said to her "honey you are still acting ignorant instead of apologizing to me"

"I won't apologize for something that I haven't done."she said

"OK then face the consequences "

"hey you rapist you want to rape me huh "she said glaring at me . I pressed my body on her. She looked so small and petite compared to my muscular body.  I was about to answer her when my sister entered all of a sudden. "fuck" I muttered to myself.

     "Am sorry if am disturbing you guys "she said. She was about to go when the scarfy girl said "no you aren't "she tried to push me away from her and I moved coz I didn't want to cause a scene in front of my sister. As soon as I moved away from her, she ran out of the office.