15

Heyya buddies . I know it's been long and am I  glad to write another chap for you guys.
Guys why don't you do me a favour and vote for my story, you know it will mean a lot and don't mind my mistakes as it is my first book.
Don't forget to voteeeeeee 😅😗

*************************
Asia's POV:

    The handsome stranger walked towards me and sat on the bed beside me.  I moved away from him and he kept on moving. 'stay away from me if you know God, 'I told him.  He kept on moving and took my hand and kissed it. ' oh Fuck, it feels so good to have you by my side finally, ' he said.  What's with people and swearing, like seriously can't they just say holy cow or hot chocolate fudge, I thought to myself. I took my hand from his grip and said 'astaghfirullah '.

   'listen here Mr stranger, I don't know who the hell you are and aren't you getting too close for my liking, 'I said to him. He looked at me with an amusing look. ' Don't worry honey, this is just the beginning. I haven't got close yet, ' he said.  'And as for my name ,am called mahir ,'he said cooly.
I was confused and I was wondering what this man wants and I thought of my momma and my job and Mr beast thinking of ways to fire me as I didn't go to work for I don't how many days.
'Mr stranger could you grace with your answer of bringing me here ,and what do you want from me? 'I asked him. He stood up and put his hands on his pockets and leaned on a wall. His muscles were prominent and it looked like they would rip his shirt apart. 'what I want is you and I have been keeping an eye on you for long and I kidnapped you because there was no other way to make you mine,'he said. What in the world is wrong with him. 'Are you crazy? 'I asked him.  'yes am crazy about you ,'he said then started unbuttoning his shirt.  What is he going to do, I wondered . 'Hey Mr stranger, what are you up to, huh, do you want to rape me or what? 'I asked him in fear.
'If that's what you want to do then beware of The consequences ,'I told him pretending to be not afraid of him.  After he was done, he turned around and I was shocked at what I saw. My name was written on his chest and it wasn't written with ink but with blood. It was a wound. I looked at his face and it was full of emotions I couldn't understand. I stood up and walked to where he was . I looked at the wound closely and am sure it pained him a lot.  'I don't think am that special for someone to write my name on his body using ink let alone knife, 'I told him. He came close to me and said 'that's utter rubbish , you are worthful and the person who doesn't see your worth is just blind and foolish. '

   I turned around as he was shirtless and told him that 'what if say am someone's else .'  'Then I will kill him and rip him apart,'he said . He gave me the creeps.  I thought he was a psycho and how am I going to escape him. 'ya Rahman, help, I said loudly and he chuckled at my reactions.