12

That's the song Asia danced on.
This chap is dedicated to @fouzia saed for being a gr8 supporter
****************************
Asia's POV:
We arrived at Maria's house and to tell you something it wasn't a house it was a freaking mansion. They must be loaded I thought to myself. We entered and Maria came to us. "mind if I say that you both look sexy even though I haven't seen Asia's dress "she said. "come on now remove we have reached "Sara said. I removed my abaya and Maria whistled. "why do you hide such a sexy body, am Sure men would have been on your feet "she said and winked. I was red as a tomato. We went inside and do you mind song by dj Khaled was on. Everyone was enjoying themselves ."you will have to dance for me Asia, I know you are a good dancer "she said. I was shocked, I mean I dance but when am alone not in front of people. "no I can't "I said. She made a sad face and said that I was not treating her fair even though she's my best friend. After a lot of persuasion I agreed coz it's girls party so I thought how about I have fun. She put on an Indian song and she told me that she was a Bollywood songs fan. I knew the song and I had learnt the dance so I started dancing when the spotlight was on me. I did every step she did. As I was dancing I felt like someone is watching me .yea I know people are watching but there was someone else who was not at the party watching me. I finished my dance and everyone clapped. I went to the counter bar to drink some water but there was no water. I asked Maria to give me the directions for the kitchen. I got out of the hall and started walking to the kitchen when all of sudden I was pulled and pinned to the wall by someone. "snappadoodles"i exclaimed. "you can't even curse "someone said. I looked up to see the jerk face and I gasped. "leave me alone you beast "I said. "I sure am a beast but you are a seductress queen with the way you dance ". He twirled me around then gripped my waist and pulled me closer to him. "And you are looking damn hot with that dress of yours, you sure turning me on". He said in a husky voice. I moved trying to get out of his grip but I failed miserably as he was stronger than me. "stop moving baby unless you want me to bang you here "he said. Astaghfirullah what is this man saying. "leave  me alone you pervert or else I'll scream "I said to him. He brought his face closer and buried it in the crook of my neck. What is he doing, is he drunk or something. "Mr Salvatore"i screamed at him and he let go of me realising what he just did and said sorry and went away. The party ended after us taking selfies with Maria and Sara dropped me. I changed and showered and went to bed thinking of how tonight was and fell asleep.