6

That's the song asia was dancing on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Asia POV:

I reached the building and walked to the receptionist to ask her the place am going to work from. She snickered and told me to go a woman who was sitting next to her. I went to the woman and she introduced herself "the name is sara "she said extending her hand .i shook her hand and showed her my thirty two teeth. "Asia is the name"i told her the way she said. We both then laughed at ourselves. She took my hand and dragged me with her. I think I have found a friend at work .she took me to a room which was big but smaller than the jerks office I mean Mr Salvatore.  It was a little bit messy so I decided to arrange it. Sara offered to help me out but I shooed her away. After she went out I closed the door . I saw a window which I thought you could see through but I wasn't able to see anything. I was relieved. I removed my scarf and put it around my head Indian style coz it was messy in here so I didn't want to spoil my scarf and on top of that no one can See Me. I took out my phone and put on an Indian song. I listen to all types of songs in whatever language they are in . I started cleaning and while cleaning I was dancing. I just love dancing. It's kind of workout which is easy.  I forgot about everything else and concentrated on the work I was doing and dancing at the same time. I started swaying my hips as the was motivating me.

Damien's POV:
Today the work  was too much. As I was engrossed in my work I heard some noise from the room next to me. I think the scarfy girl is here as she was going to be my PA.  I stood up to check on what she was doing. I wanted to catch her doing something stupid so that I could fire her or taunt her.  I went near the window which I could see through but the person from the opposite room cannot see through.  What I saw made me drop my phone.  That Scarfy girl was dancing and her scarf was tied upwards. "fuck, she's damn hot ". She was wearing her dress which was a little bit tight and it showed her curves at the right places. She's so fucking hot.  She was swaying her hips and shaking her ass like there's no one watching her. That's what she thought but she didn't knew I was watching her. She was cleaning at the same time dancing. She was also making funny faces which made me laugh.  "how would it be to taste her "I thought to myself. "Damien control She's just a scarfy girl "I said to myself. I went back to my table and continued working.