13

That's Asia's outfit above.
****************************
Asia's POV:

Days have been going in a blur and I didn't see the beast from that day and I was happy because I didn't want to see his face after that encounter we had in Maria's party. There was one more thing which was disturbing me, the sender of the roses and cards written 'l love you on it '. As I was in my thoughts I heard a knock on the door and it was the peon. I told him to enter and he told me that the beast was calling me in his office and that I make it fast. I prayed to God as I walked towards his office. I knocked on his office and instead of being told to enter I was yanked inside and before I could realise it someone gripped my waist from behind . " Astaghfirullah what are you doing? "I asked him. "what? "he said. "never mind "I said as I realized that he's didn't understood me. I tried to get out of his grip but he didn't budge. "senorita stay put "h told me. "is it your hobby to touch girls unnecessarily? " I asked him. "nop it isn't but it can be my hobby if you are the girl "he whispered into my ear. I asked him the reason why he called me coz I wanted to get out of his sight as fast as I can. He asked me about the sender of the flowers and I told him that I myself don't know. "honey how can you not know your admirer ?"he asked me. "well I guess I have too many admirers whom I don't know " I said to him. He let me go and I rushed out of his office and wrapped my work and went home. As I was walking I felt like someone was watching me. You know the feeling of Deja Vu. I walked as fast as I could and reached home. When I reached home I see that 'my admirer has sent me flowers again, how sweet (note my sarcasm) '.
I picked the flowers and saw a card . I read the card and it said "my love we will meet soon and what I mean by soon is very soon, I can't wait to hold you in my arms cara "
I smelt something like blood and I realized that the note was written using blood. I looked around to see if anyone was there but let alone humans there was no ants walking around. I entered the house and said greetings to my mom and went upstairs and took bath and prayed and went to bed. I was really scared and confused. I slowely drifted to sleep. In the middle of the night I feel like there's someone besides me but me being the heavy sleeper I am don't open my eyes and think that it's a dream.

Damien's POV:

I was thinking about who could send flowers to that scarfy girl. She said she didn't know but I doubt she's lying. I mean it must be her boyfriend after all such a sexy girl can't be alone. I remembered her luscious lips which were inviting me to kiss her. Her curvy body which is so hot that is turns me on. I wondered how will it be to feel her under me. "Damien are you for real, like seriously she's a scarfy girl, I need to get a cold shower ". As I was showering I thought of figuring out who is the admirer of the scarfy girl. I mean she could be in danger. I called my personal detective and put him to work.