17

Heyya lovelies a big thanks for those who voted .Rlly it means a lot 😘😘and plz keep on voting.
************************

Asia's POV:

   I started pacing around the room thinking of ways to go out through that window. After thinking for sometime I found a way. I took all the bed sheets that were in the room and tied them together. After tying them I tied one side at the window and the other one I threw it down. I secured the rope and started to climb downwards. I was feeling very scared but I had to get out of here. "plz God help me get out of here,"I prayed to God. I reached down and started jumping around out of happiness for getting out the phsycos house. As I was jumping around ,I felt a sharp pain under my feet. I realized that I wasn't wearing my shoes and a glass entered my foot. I was bleeding a lot. I thought of going back but then that would mean wasting my hard work of getting out of here. I decided to try to walk even though my foot was paining so much that I couldn't walk. As I was walking I looked around and saw that I was in a graveyard. Like seriously this man's house was on a graveyard. That's why he's creepy.  I was feeling scared.  There was fog everywhere which made it difficult to see things. I fell down on my butt because of the pain in my foot. I felt something in my pocket that was poking me. I put my hands in my pocket and found my phone. "Allah mia Alhamdullillah '"I said. I thought of calling someone. I dialled the no of Sara. Unfortunately there was no network. "holy cow, wow does he survives in such place," I thought.  I walked limping like a hyena. "Allah mia help me in this scary place. "
There were the voices of owls hooting and wolves also. I remembered the dramas that I used to watch that were horror. I reached a dense forest . I walked while limping and reciting duas.

Damien's POV:

   Am still on the lookout for scarfy and my detective is not getting any news at all. My friend suggested that we track her down through her phone if it's on. I don't know if she even has her phone with Her. I told the police and they said that they are going to track her as her phone is on. I thanked God as I am about to find her. "Gosh how I missed you scarfy ,"I said to myself.  Let me just find her and find the asshole that has kidnapped her, I swear he's gonna face the music.

Asia's POV:
I walked through the dense forest. I feel dizzy and like vomiting. My foot is paining a lot. I just hope I get out of here. As I was walking I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw that it was the phsyco guy. I think he found out I escaped. He was in anger. "Allah Mia what to do ,"I said to myself. I looked around and found a hole. I hid myself in there. I looked up and saw that he was standing near the hole. I prayed to God to not let him See Me. He passed by the hole and went on forward. After sometime I got out and rubbed off the sweat on my face. As I was rubbing, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Allah mia no not again, "I said. I turned around and was shocked then I fainted.

*****************
So whom do you think she saw that shocked her. Stay tuned to find out.