24

Heyyyyyyyy, wassup guyz, it's been long and am here again with another chap, sorry for the delay but was busy with school and stuff and top of that am a lazy ass person ............dont forget to vote and comment,...and thanx for the support 😍
**********************************

Asia's POV:

Today is the day and I feel like an entire zoo is in my stomach. The makeup artist is applying makeup on me while my good for nothing friends are here blabbering about what's going to happen after I get married and all the thrills that come with it, like seriously man!!! they ain't helping at all.  Right now all I need is someone to say nice things and assurance. The makeup artist finishes his work and then two ladies come to help me with the dress. After sometime my mom enters the room and she starts getting emotional. Am telling you my mom is a big drama queen, that's where I got the dramatic genes.  She stops crying and says "OMG, I should not cry ,today is my daughter wedding. Finally my daughter has grown up, can't express how happy I am. " she wipes away her tears and start sighing dramatically. I laugh at her actions and hug her.  "oh my drama queen am gonna miss your drama, "I tel her.  She pouts and says, "what! you are going to miss my drama, like seriously what about me, your mother ,hay!! ." When I say I have a dramatic mama, this is what I mean.  After the dramatic session with my mama, we leave for the nikkah ceremony. The nikkah takes place and we are taken to the wedding hall where there's a party.  I reach there and all eyes are on me. I hate it when people look at me. I even forget walking ,am telling you. I start to walk to the stage and my feet are betraying me by shaking. I reach there with great difficulty and am about to fall on my face but a strong hand grips my waist before that. Like seriously which bride falls down on her wedding day?  Me here.  The party starts and people congratulate us.  After sometime people start dancing and we are also pulled to the centre of the dance floor to dance.

Damien whispers to my ears "be flexible dear and brace yourself for what is coming." Then he kissed me after I showed him a confused face. The song started playing and it was a slow one so I was like OK, there's nothing big to brace yourself here.  After sometime, Damien starts carrying me up and down and doing salsa even though I don't know, he was making it like I know. After the dance, we ate dinner, played some funny games and danced. Then we left for Damien's mansion. By the time we reached I already dozed at the car. I felt like someone carrying me and I opened my eyes and saw Damien looking at me. "Go back to sleep hun, am sure you're tired, "he said. My eyes finally gave in and I fell asleep.