Epilogue

Epilogue

TWELVE YEARS LATER

Things have gone great over the last few years. The boys have had countless albums, tours and more. They still tour, although they have a lot more free time which is good for me. I’d never have thought my life would have turned out the way it did, at first it felt like a massive dream that I was going to wake up from. But I’ve woken up so many times next to my perfect man and it’s definitely not a dream.

“Daisy can you get the door?” Harry yelled though the house, since I wasn’t doing much I went to answer it and saw the familiar faces. Louis was stood with Eleanor, they had a son a year ago called Marvin and he was just as crazy as his dad. Oh, and they were now also married! The same could be said with Liam and Danielle; they had got married first three years ago and had four year old twins Max and Sophie who were adorable. Niall and Katie were going strong and just a week ago they had announced they were engaged! Katie was the nicest person and Niall was so happy around her, it was great that they were together. Then, of course there was Zayn. I’d told Harry about the kiss not long after we got back together, and even though he was annoyed at first he accepted it and moved on. Just like I’d promised all that time ago Zayn had found his girl – Georgia – they were so loved up together it was great!

I let them all in and Marvin, Max and Sophie went running into the garden, we laughed and went in the kitchen where I had been making food for the BBQ we were having later. I made drinks for everyone before excusing myself to find Harry.

I walked up the stairs to our house on the outskirts of London and heard him talking softly; I smiled and walked into our room to find a sight I would never get used to. Harry, my husband rocking our new-born baby daughter quietly to get her to sleep.

Yes, Harry and I were married. He proposed over a candle lit dinner in the middle of the deserted Tesco car park, it may sound crazy and stupid but it was perfect and an amazing evening that started my future with him.

 We got married two years ago at a little church in Harry’s hometown of Holmes Chapel, it was a place he grew up around so was perfect for us. Our closest family and friends including Dr Holt, Charlie and his mum were there and the day was magical, I couldn’t have wished for anything more. After that we flew to a little island in the Caribbean for our honeymoon which was incredible.

Harry kept his promise over the years, and I could trust him with my life, my heart. He was not only my husband, amazing singer, but also my best friend and loved him so much. The day I found out I was pregnant was magical, Harry was so happy and I knew he would make a great dad.

Nine months later I gave birth to my amazing daughter Josie. We named her after the most inspirational person I’d had in my life, and the foundation I created was still going strong and had raised millions over the years for people with life- threatening diseases. Josie is only three weeks old and is the most amazing thing. Every day I look at her and see Harry’s eyes or the dimples she has and think of what an amazing future she will have.

I’m still free from my brain tumour and from the check-ups I’ve been having, it doesn’t look like it will ever return which is a relief. I still think how lucky I am to be here and have such an amazing family and bunch of friends. Harry and Josie are my life, and I would do anything for them, even though girls still throw themselves at Harry it doesn’t bother me because I know he loves me.

Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn went in One Direction to have global success and fame, it also led Harry to me. That trip to Tesco I made so many years ago is something that changed my life forever, and as I grow older and have grandchildren it will be the story of how I met the most amazing man, and had a life I could only ever have dreamt of.

Maybe one day I’ll send Josie to Tesco and she’ll meet the man of her dreams.  After all anything is possible.

------------------

It's finished! Thank you so much for reading it and I hoped you liked it! I've entered it in the Watty Awards so please vote! :)

P.S. I started a new fic recently called It All Started In A Traffic Jam With Harry Styles! Please give it a read and let me know what you think! =D x