{1}.Found

//Bea Miller playing as Cass//

.
.
.
.

//Marie Avgeropoulos playing as Tessa//

  ________________________________                                ~Tessa's POV~

.
.
.
.
________________________________
~Tessa's POV~

"Your under arrest, officer Paul will tell you your rights". I handed off the criminal to the officer. I drove back home from a long day at work. I was just about to sit down until, there was a knock on the door. I walked back over to the door and opened it. I looked down to see a girl standing there with a backpack on her shoulder.

"Hi are you Tessa woods" " yeah who are you"I said. " I'm your daughter" the girl said. " woah, kid I don't have a daughter"I said as she passed threw the door into my apartment. " thirteen years ago did you give up a baby for adoption". " oh, are you ok?" I ask tearing up " no, I need you to come home with me".

" where's home" I asked "Story Brooke main". " ok that's a really weird name for a town" " let's go" " we walked outside and got in my red 1993 Jeep Wrangler the night was cold and the moon was already out " I'm Cass by the way" She says with a soft voice turning to me in the passenger seat " that's a pretty name" I smile over at her " thanks my foster dad gave it to me" " foster dad?" I question " yeah I wasn't adopted I was sent to a foster home" " sorry kid" I have her a apologetic look. " it's ok I'm pretty used to being unwanted" I gave her a sad smile and she pulled out a book. " what's that" I said pointing at the book one hand still on the wheel trying to change the subject. "It's complicated" 
" what a bunch of fairytales is" I say not taking my eyes off the road" there not just fairytales, everything in this book actually happened it's my cousins book he let me borrow it, and he's the only one that actually gets one because he's way more special than I am". I turn to her shocked expression on my face " hey your special don't ever think different ".

I looked over at her and she had a smile on her face so I smiled back. " wait your cousin, what?" I practically turn in y seat " yeah your sisters son" "wait, what I don't have a sister". " actually a twin and yes you do it's all in the book we'll use to be; your sister burnt them".

We finally got to Story Brooke now time to ask were she lives. " so kid we're do you live"? " um just stop here and I'll walk" she said getting ready to get out. " hey kid no we're do you live". " 122 Brooke way"
We drove up to a house it was a dump. We stopped and she got out but hesitated " bye kid see you tomorrow" I say my voice weary " bye Tessa" she closed the door and walked in the house.

                               ~Cass's POV~
I walked into the house at no surprise my foster dad is drinking. " hey why are you home so late" he yelled " leave me alone" I screamed right back. He got up and smacked me. I ran out the door to mine and Henry's castle in the woods.

It's a tall wood play set made for kids but it's abandoned so we took air and made it ours. It has a tarp above it. So  when it rains it want ruin the blankets or the radio we have there.

This is the only castle that neither of Henry's mothers know about just us.

I lay down on my make shift bed and fell asleep.

                            ~ the next morning ~
                                ~ Tessa's POV~
I woke up in the morning and got dressed and went to get food at granny's diner. I drovers to cass's house I went up to the door and knocked on it and a man that reeked of beer answers. " is Cass here" " no she ran out last night" I left and went straight to the sheriff. " excuse me my........ daughter is missing" " ok, what's her name" " Cass". " oh Cass Henry's friend let me call Henry he probably knows we're she is" she got out her phone and talked for a little then she hung up. " Henry said he was close to here he said he will have to take you there he said it was hard to find or something".I nodded my head, and sat down and waiting twenty minutes till Henry finally arrived. " hey Emma" he said walking in and I quickly got up. " hey you must be Tessa" he said looking at me and I nodded my head. " ok let's go" we walked down the street till we got to the woods and we kept walking dang how far is this I thought to myself. We finally came up on a wooden castle and I see Cass curled up in a ball. " Cass " I yelled as I ran to Cass and hugged her. " oh my god kid you scared the crap out of me, what happened last night"! She lifted her head up and I saw tears on her face and a bruise on her right cheek.

" my foster dad AL, he hit me". "Oh kid" I pulled her in a hug as she sobbed.I have got to get her out of there i thought to myself. " come on let's go get some hot chocolate" she nodded and we turned around and saw Henry was gone he must have gone back to town. We also did the same, as we got to town and went into granny's and sat down. " by chance do u like cinnamon or your hot chocolate" she nodded and ruby came up to us " two hot chocolates with cinnamon".  " you like cinnamon too" I heard an unfamiliar voice come up behind me, I turned to see a woman with short jet black hair, the sheriff, and Henry. "Yeah" I say out of curiosity " hey Emma" Cass said " hey Cass" she said back. Henry quickly grabbed Cass's hand and they walked over to a booth and the dark haired woman fallowed. "Hey" I directed towards Emma as she got up on a stool beside of me. "Hey, I see you found her" " yeah she scared me half to death", " yeah I remember that feeling, Henry ran off the second day I got here I never thought I could feel that kinda love any one then, he came along" she says looking back at Henry.

Suddenly granny came over " oh hey Tessa I'm sorry but I'm going to need your room key after you get your stuff there's a no felons policy". "That's ok I'll go get my stuff and be out" I say getting up then turn around to Emma " I'll see you around Emma can you tell Cass I'll be back down in a minute" she nods and I nod back in thanks.

Emma's pov

I walked back over to everyone " hey where's my mom" Cass asked " she went to go get something she'll be back" I said smiling then I look to Mary Margret " Mary Margret can I talk to you?" I ask she nods and walks to the counter with me " ok remember that no felons rule to stay here" " yeah why......ohhhhh, oh no" she looked back at Cass. " yeah can maybe she stay with us I mean it's your place and it's your decision I'm not pressuring you into anything" I say cautious. " of course" she says with a sweet smile and I smile back. " will you go tell Cass" I ask and she nods, I nod back then venture up stairs.

Mary Margrets pov

I walked back over to Cass and Henry " hey Cass can I talk to you in private" I ask she nods " I'll go get some fries" Henry says and gets up and leaves to the counter. "Hey your moms going to move in with me and Emma" " yes, it's all falling in place how it should be you and your two daughters" I smile.