15

The night before graduation. You and Tendou were cuddled together outside underneath a shady oak tree. The night sky was glittering with numerous stars. A cool breeze drifted over the little park, filling in the empty void called silence.

You looked up at Tendou and admired his gorgeous features. His luscious, red hair that stood out in any crowd. His big, dark colored eyes that always shimmered in hope and squinted when he was focused. And of course, his toned body, earned by dedicating himself to volleyball.

Tendou blinked, noticing that you were ogling him. His eyebrows quirked up in curiosity, and he prodded your cheek slightly. "What's going on in that head of yours?"

You jerked slightly, biting at his finger playfully. "Thinking, is all."

"About what?"

"You."

Your red-headed boyfriend snickered lightly. "Is that so? So was I."

"Ah," You replied, glancing at the darkened sky. "Great minds think alike." Your arms tightened around his waist, causing Tendou to squint at you with a questioning gaze. "What is it?" He asked, hoisting you on his lap.

"I. . ." You looked away, your eyes glistening with tears. "I'm going to miss you."

Tendou stared at you with a blank expression. "Huh? Didn't I tell you?"

"Tell me what?" You said, sniffling and wiping at your eyes hurriedly.

"Oops." He murmured, rubbing at his neck nervously. "I thought I told you I got accepted into the same university that you did."

You faltered, staring at him in astonishment. "You did?! Tendou, how did you forget to tell me that?" You yelped, hot tears not sliding down your cheeks.

"D-don't cry! I'm sorry, I meant to tell you earlier." He stammered, cupping your face and peppering it with kisses.

You eventually calmed down, now at peace and leaning into Tendou's warm arms with a serene smile.

"Tendou?"

"Hm?"

"You'll always make my heart go doki doki. Forever and ever."