11

You sat in class with quite the intimidating face on, your foot impatiently tapping the floor. Your frown deepened even further when the teacher droned on with the lecture in their usual dull voice.

What pissed you even further was the receiving of the bad grade on your test, getting called out in class for "talking", and the endless assigning of homework.

The bell cried in a shrill tone, dismissing students from their classes. You stood with finesse, deciding that you were better than that foul teacher, gathered your things and left that hell-hole of a classroom. The hallways were crowded with students.

"[First Name]-chan!" Tendou said as he spotted you. "You're leaving so quickly!"

"I know," You said curtly, casting him a sideways glance. I'm just ready to go, I guess."

Tendou frowned with his lower lip poked out. "Did something happen? You can tell me."

You sucked in a breath and shook your head briskly. He'll probably just laugh if I told him.

"Nope. Nothing. Let's just go." You grabbed his hand and basically dragged him out of the building.

Tendou definitely knew something was up, and being the good boyfriend he was, he said your name in a soft tone.

You stopped tramping abruptly with tears welling in your eyes. "I, um. . . just had a shitty day. My teacher can suck ass." A bitter laugh left your mouth. "I shouldn't be upset about it, I'm "

Tendou pulled you into welcoming hug and stroked your hair. "It's ok, [First Name]-chan." He kissed the top of your head and squeezed you tighter. "You won't have to worry about him anymore; the day is over."

You relished in your boyfriend's warmth, happy and relieved that Tendou proved to be a sweetheart.

uh mah boiz this chapter was rushed, désolé