7

As you were walking to school the following day, questions were bombarded upon you about yesterday's mishaps.

They were mostly coming from the volleyball team, of course.

"So, are you and Tendou really going out or something?" Eita asked suspiciously. "Not anybody just shouts I love you unless they're in a relationship." The rest of the members agreed by nodding their heads.

You looked at Tendou, who was wearing an ear-to-ear grin on his face. He certaintly wasn't answering; kind of nice that he trusted you to say the right thing. You sighed, looking at Eita in the eye. "Yes. Yes we are."

The entire team erupted in cheers. The other students looked dubiously at the scene. "Shhh!" You tried to quiet them down. "It's not that big of a deal!" Your cheeks reddened in embarrassment. Tendou just chuckled and pulled you closer to him; and as an obvious result, the team became louder.

He just wanted to let them know you're his.

--

The middle of the day arrived, signaling lunch break. You jumped from your seat and headed to Tendou's classroom. As expected he was sitting near the window with his hand cupping his chin. He looked so precious.

"Hey, Tendou." You greeted him with a smile. He looked up quite quickly with a gleam in his eyes. "Hi, [First Name]-chan." The red-head observed you as you turned the desk around so that it was facing him. "You brought lunch?"

"Mhm." You answered. "Did you?"

"Ah. . ." Tendou snickered a little. "No. I stayed up late last night and was super groggy this morning." You sighed, starting to take out your lunch. "Do you want some of mine?" He nodded, a smile spreading on his face. "Thank you, [First Name]-chan! You're the best!"

"Mm, don't ask too often." You broke your sandwich in half and gave it to him. He happily bit into his food well, your food while talking about Blue Exorcist enthusiastically.

And if this isn't happiness, I don't know what is.