14

You let out a light sigh, glancing at Tendou en-wrapped in his gaming. It was nearly midnight and he'd been stuck on a boss level for hours. The red head was obviously tired and falling asleep at the controller. You rubbed the teenager's back in comfort, encouraging him to fall asleep.

"Ahh. . . but I need to finish this!" He whined, pulling away from your touch and continuing to smash the buttons.
"Tendou, baby, please " You reached out again, only to see Tendou falling forward, completely passed out.

You shook your head, carefully taking the remote from him and throwing a blanket over him.

He snuggled into the sudden warmth, and you faintly smiled. He's so peaceful when sleeping.

You gazed at the glowing screen, the remote vibrating softly in your hands as the character was taking hits.
You hummed, beginning to press buttons to avoid attacks and deal some of your own.
The boss, having already had his HP halfway depleted, died and advanced to the next "world".

"Wow. I did it." You said, interested in the graphics displaying the road to the next section.
Tendou stirred quietly, stretching his limbs until they reached you. He grunted, opening his eyes slightly.
"What are you doing?" He grumbled sleepily, grabbing for the remote to only realize you'd beaten what he'd been working on for hours.

His eyes widened to the size of an owl's, and he gaped at you in astonishment. "How did you. . .?"
"Um. . . I just kind of did it." You squinted, setting the remote down and rubbing your eyes. "We should go to sleep, yeah?"

Tendou nodded, taking the television remote and turning the small screen off. He immediately pulled you under the covers with you and snuggled into your collarbone.

"Thank you, [First Name]-chan."