13

You groaned, staring at your phone while kicking your legs up and down like a young child. You hugged the pillow that was squished between your arms even tighter as your fate stared back at you.

from: miracle boi, sa-to-ri!

ayee, what do you think? I've been workin hard eh ;)?

abs.png

Christ, he's been teasing you all day with these pictures! Your face flared in embarrassment as you scrolled back through previous texts. "What am I going to do with him?" You mumbled, putting your head in your hands.

Maybe. . . You thought for a moment, a brief smirk spreading across your features. You picked up your phone and tapped on the camera icon. Two can play at that game, Tendou. You quickly snapped a teasing picture yourself and sent it to Tendou, impatiently waiting for his reply.

The three gray dots blinked at you for a while until Tendou responded.

from: miracle boi, sa-to-ri!

i think i just busted a nut. im omw

"You've got to be kidding me!" You hissed, frantically texting him that you were just joking, and you were teasing me all day. He never responded, let alone even look at your texts. Dear Lord, what have I gotten myself into?

Not even fifteen minutes later, there was rapid knocking on the door.

You drew out a deep sigh and traveled as slowly as you could downstairs, hearing muffled complaints behind the wooden frame. Mustering the most innocent look you could afford, you answered the door.

Tendou looked extremely flushed, heavy breathing and all. Damn, did he run here?

"Tendou " was all you could say before he practically forced you inside and kissed your lips passionately.

"If you want to fight fire with fire, [First Name]-chan. . ." He said, partially breaking apart from your mouth.

". . .then so be it."