8

The end of the day came near and Tendou offered to walk you home like a good person should. You happily accepted and he was quick to lace hands with you. "Tendou, we're still barely out of school!" You whispered in embarrassment.

He only smiled at your outburst.

You passed the school gates in a slight hurry, with Tendou being in the lead. "Why are we walking so fast?" You complained, tugging on Tendou's hand. He stopped in his tracks and laughed. "Oh, right. I have to ask you something."

"Go ahead?" You replied in more of a questioning tone.

"Can we. . ." He started, but paused. God, this is killing me. ". . . hang out this Sunday?"

Tendou's face slowly turned red as you read his facial expression. "You mean a date? I mean, we're in a relationship now, so. . ."

"Yes! That." He replied, acting as if he said that in the first place.

"Well, I'd love to go." You answered and pinched his cheeks. "Do you want to see a movie or something?"

Tendou gasped and his face lit up like a child's. "Yes! That new action one?"

"Sure!" You said ecstatically. "If it makes you happy, then I'm happy."

Tendou hummed, more carefree than ever. He was practically skipping; how precious could he get?

--

"Well, this is where I let you go." Tendou said sadly with his lip poked out. "See you tomorrow?"

"Yep." You replied. "Actually, hold on one second. I need to tell you something."

"What's up?" He asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

You tugged him down to your height and quickly pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Love you!"

You skipped away with an ear-to-ear grin.

Tendou smirked cheekily and watched your retreating form. "Ah, [First Name]-chan thinks that they can get away with that. Watch yourself, Squirt."