10

Sunday arrived, the day of the arranged date, and you were waiting by the movie theater wearing relatively warm clothes, hence the snowfall a few days prior.

The time read 1:15 sharp, and maybe. . . just maybe, Tendou was a little late. No big deal, of course.

You stole frequent glances at your phone often to keep yourself distracted and seemingly pre-occupied.

A tap on your shoulder shook you out of your senses. "Ah, usual [First Name]-chan is spacing out."

"I was not." You said, bopping him in the shoulder. "I was waiting for you to get here."

Tendou grinned his usual cheeky grin and ruffled your hair. "Well, what are we waiting for?"

The lights dimmed, and various numbers of people turned their phones off to watch the trailers. You began to plop popcorn kernels in your mouth while the previews rolled on.

Tendou, however, was fiddling with his fingers nervously and muttering incoherent things under his breath.

"Tendou?" You glanced at your red-headed boyfriend. "Are you ok?"

"Y-Yes. I'm fine." He replied choppily. Calm down, it's not like [First Name]-chan's going to bite or anything.

As you turned your attention back to the giant screen, Tendou devised two plans in his head:

1. Wrap an arm around her or 2. Sit there awkwardly with his significant other who was probably waiting for him to make a move.

He decided to go with plan number one. Nothing could go terribly wrong, could it?

Tendou cautiously did the classic stretch-and-put-his-arm-around-you move. He could almost see the smile on your face. You shifted so that you could look Tendou in the eye.

"Going with the vintage move, eh?" You whispered, a brazen grin shown on your face. Tendou said nothing in reply as you inched near his face. He could smell the salt and butter on your lips; and boy, nothing else has ever smelled better in that moment.

You pressed a chaste kiss to his lips, definitely catching him off-guard while colors flashed on screen. Tendou responded a little meekly at first but gradually got into the moment as time dragged on.

You parted from him unexpectedly and turned your head to the screen. "Ah! It's starting."

Tendou bit his lower lip, which was swollen from the previous make-out session, and chuckled throatily. Damn, [First Name]-chan is leaving me all hot and bothered like this. Well-played.

With a shit-eating grin smacked onto his face, Tendou gathered up enough confidence to lick your earlobe and whisper,

"We're not done yet."