Chapter: 31

It was the day.

We had sent Charlie and Sue away for their safety. I had also coloured my hair into silver because why not?

On the previous night, we had a bonfire near the ground Alice told us about. Everyone who was old enough to be a part of the wars shared stories.

Also, two Romanian vampires had joined us. But their motive is to fight against the Volturi.

Anyway, everyone went to the ground including me. Some had asked Edward if it would be a good idea for me to go. Since with Alice was gone, and Edward already knowing stuff, we became close. He had assured them that I was important to be out here than hiding way since Aro will know I belong with Olympic Coven. Besides, I was a newborn. We got three newborns and I was the strongest.

So I was waiting between Seth and Jacob. I was scared because of the fight and meeting Demetri. I looked at our friends. Everyone was there and I couldn't thank them enough.

Seth nudged into my hand. I ran my hand through his fur. "We stay together," I whispered to him. He moved his left paw. It was such a long time ago when I met him as a wolf. Nostalgia hit me and I smiled.

"Redcoats are coming, redcoats are coming," Garrett said making me look in front of me.

Sure enough, I could see them. They were little and for a human, it would've been impossible but thanks to my vamp vision. They were a lot. More than our vamps and wolves together. So I hoped we shouldn't have to fight.

They were walking in perfect synchronization. Suddenly, Jacob let out a howl and soon others followed. The vampires stopped altogether. I heard the heartbeats of the wolves. The pack have joined us.

Then dramatically seven of them walked forward and others made room for them.

They dropped their hoods.

Aro, Marcus, Caius, Jane, Alec, Felix and Demetri.

Demetri's raised an eyebrow as his eyes met mine. He looked at me from top to toe. I wanted to go and punch him in the face. So I moved my ice to Alec who was next to him.

He smirked at me...in a friendly way? I mean there wasn't any evil in his eyes for that moment. And then he winked. It took me a lot not to smile broadly. So I bit my lip.

Jane and Felix show no emotion.

"Aro and Caius are planning to fight," Edward whispered so that only our group could hear.

"What?" I mumbled.

"They see Renesmee so if they can't fight against her then they will find another way," he said.

Bella let out a soft growl. So did Senna and Zafrina. And I realised if we fight, we will lose and parents will lose their children because there were a lot of wolves. All of them were kids. Younger than me and Seth.

This made me madder at Demetri. Even if I knew it was a vampire called Chelsea who had made him join them.

The pause lengthened.

"Edward?" Carlisle said.

"They're not sure how to proceed. Marcus is checking our bonding," he sais and I realised the three leaders were holding hands. "Aro is making targets to break which includes me and you obviously. Eleazar, Tanya. Marcus and Aro know how much hatred Alex got for Demetri, he is trying to use it against her. Then Demetri won't ever leave for anyone. He is also irritated because of the Romanians. And he doesn't know what to think of Zafrina and Senna and the wolves."

"Should I speak?" Carlisle asked.

"Now is the only time you will get," Edward said and Carlisle walked forward.