"Yoo sajangnim.. You're here. But why?" He asked.

"I am here to clean up this mess. I can't let anyone feast on my girlfriend like this." Kihyun said.

"G-Girlfriend?"

"Director Nam, we will tell you the details later. I want to meet our CEO." I said.

"Kurae, kurae. He's inside." He said.

"Let me talk to him. Alone." I said to Kihyun.

He sighed.

"Arasseo. I will wait outside."

"Okay."

Wonho pov

Since I chose to stay and follow up about the case, I decided to work in my laptop back in the hotel.

While I was working, I received a phone call from the police station.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Mr. Wonho?"

"Yes, it's me."

"Regarding about the case of your sister, we have traced who ordered for her abduction."

"Really?! I'll be right there."

I then hung up and drove my way to the police station.

When I arrived, I immediately talked to the police in charge.

"Officer, whom did they say it was?" I asked.

"It was a girl."

"A girl?"

"Her name is Kim Jungri."

"J-Jungri?"

"You know her, sir?"

It can't be.

Why would she..?

She can't..

"Sir? Do you know a certain person named Kim Jungri?"

"Uhm.. Officer, are you sure that it was her? That name?"

"Yes, sir."

"Can I ask you a favor? I think this is just a family problem and I have to take responsibility for this. Can you just keep this case confidential and low for now?"

"So that Kim Jungri is a family of yours?"

"Unfortunately, yes. Please, both of them are my sisters."

"Arasseo. Call me if what's your decision."

"Thank you, officer."

I then left the station. I can't believe that Jungri is behind all of this. Why would she do such a thing to Sohee?

I should talk to her.

I have to find out what's happening.

Hyungwon pov

Damn.

What am I even doing here?

I guess I am just wasting my time trying to sneak and peek on Jungri's private life. Am I prying too much into her life?

Anyway, I have to go now.

I still have some clients to meet and some job to be done.

I tried to sneak out of the cafè without getting noticed. While I was passing through their table, I suddenly halted on my steps.

"But how can you do that to your own sister?" One of the guys said.

"She's not really my sister, okay? And can you please stop asking me about her? Your jobs are done and I have already paid you. So leave."

"How about the guys in prison?"

"Never mind them."

"Arasseo. We'll get going then."

What the hell were they talking about?

The guys stood up and they almost bumped at me. They did not even bother to apologize but I couldn't care less about the fact that Jungri might have been talking about Sohee.

"Jungri.."

I faced her.

Her face looked so shocked.

"O-Oppa.."

"I overheard something bothersome. Could it be that you meant.."

"A-Aniyo, oppa! I-I was talking about o-one of my classmates in the university! She k-kept on bothering me in my classes so I tried to teach her a l-lesson."

"Was she your friend?"

"Of course not!"

"I see." But why is it that a part of me is not believing a single thing about her statement? Is it my lawyer instincts?

"I'm sorry if I doubted you. Anyway, I just passed by and I'm on my way to a client. See you at home." I added.

"Ne, oppa. Take care." She smiled as I left the cafè.

It's really bothering me.

I decided to call Sohee, but the line is busy.

I'm starting to worry.

Instead, I called Wonho hyung to ask if he has any idea about Sohee's whereabouts.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Do you have any idea if where is Sohee? I feel odd and I can't help but worry about her."

Hyung stayed silent for a few seconds.

"Hyung?"

"Sohee was abducted last night. Kihyun and her are currently back in Seoul to clean up some mess."

My eyes widened.

"WHAT?! What.. What mess?! How is she? Did they do something to her?"

"She's fine physically. But they apparently took some pictures of her in bed with a man and sent it all over her company."

"That is outrageous! I will find out more out this. Thanks for telling me, hyung."

"No, Won!"

"Hyung?"

Did he just shout?

"I mean, let me take care of this. Just focus on your job. Okay? Don't stress yourself so much. I will solve this case in no time."

"But hyung, I am a lawyer. I can help protect and fight for Sohee against whoever that bastards are."

"Won-ah, jebal, let me handle this."

"No, hyung. I am so sorry. But Sohee is my sister and I want to do something for her."

I heard hyung heave a deep sigh. But why wouldn't he want me to dig into this?

I hung up with the call and proceeded to my client.

Right after this meeting, I will surely find out more about this.