Chapter 32

Kihyun pov

"Sajangnim, we have to go now. We will be late for the business meeting." My secretary said.

I let out a sigh as immediately stood up. I have been working overtime for the past week because of our current projects.

"Kihyun-ssi.." Jisoo called me. We just finished a meeting.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Are you free for lunch?"

"I'm sorry but I have a meeting."

"Oh, I see. Some other time then."

"Kurom.." I then left.

Jisoo is a nice person and I'm thankful for her big contribution on the success of our projects.

"Who am I meeting with?"

"The director of Namkim Group, Mr. Nam Woo Hyun and his Operations manager. We don't have any details about his new employee."

"It's rare for him to bring an employee aside from his secretary."

"Maybe he wants to brief his new employee."

"Maybe."

We hurried towards the restaurant that we are meeting at.

"Any reservations, gentlemen?"

"Meeting with Namkim Group." We said to the waiter and he led us to a private room.

The waiter knocked and he opened the door for us.

"Good after.. noon.." My greeting faded when I set my eyes on the woman beside director Nam.

"Mr. Yoo! Welcome!" Director Nam stood up and shook hands with me, but I kept on glancing at her.

At Sohee.

"This is our new Operations Manager, Ms. Kim Sohee. Ms. Kim, this is Mr. Yoo Kihyun, the CEO of MX Corporation."

She walked closer and gestured to shake hands with me.

"P-Pleasure to meet you, sir." She said.

I held her hand.

It has been a long time since I last felt her warm hand. I don't want to let go yet.

My eyes are fixed on her.

I can't let her hand go.

"Mr. Yoo?" Director Nam called my attention. It was when I got back to my senses and realized that Sohee was trying to pull back her hand.

"Oh, sorry." I said.

"Shall we get down to business?" Director Nam asked.

"Sure. Of course." I said. Sohee was trying to avoid my gaze.

We sat down and talked about business. While they both sit infront of us, I can't help but steal glances at Sohee.

She changed.

She has become more professional and..

Beautiful.

"So Mr. Yoo, do we both agree at the conditions?" Director Nam asked.

"Y-Yes, Director Nam. Thank you."

"So it's settled then. We will push through with this plan."

"Arasseoyo. Just give the documents to my secretary here and we'll do the rest."

"Thank you, Mr. Yoo. We will leave first. I still have an appointment. Thank you so much for your time."

"Such an honor to work with your company."