Chapter 19

Jungri pov

Those goons just dropped me off in this mansion. I was surprised to see it but hell, the people who seeked for me are chaebol.

They brought me to a room and left me there.

"Welcome back!"

And old man appeared infront of me.

Who was this guy again?

"Who are you?"

"Seems like you've forgotten me already."

"Obviously."

"I'm Kihyun's father, Yoo Sanghoon."

"Aah. But why do you have to keep on bothering me? It was your son's plan to let me run away!"

"What?" He looked surprised.

"Of course you wouldn't know. Please tell your son that he sucks! How can he leave me alone!"

"Wait. So you mean you went back to Thailand because he told you to?"

"Well apparently yes. But I also liked the idea so I agreed. I never wanted to marry him in the first place! I never wanted to live here!"

"That idiot..!"

"Kurae. You're son is an idiot for saving only himself. But I heard he still got married."

"She's your substitute. She has been living as Park Jungri."

"Kurae? He threw me away to marry another woman?"

"He didn't know. We planned everything out. Me and your father."

"So that was why he has forgotten all about me. Because he married another."

"I will return you to your father tomorrow. But for now, stay here and rest."

"NOOO! I don't want to go to him! He's a loser for selling his daughter off! He only needs me for business purposes. He never wanted to have me in the first place!"

"Shut your mouth." He then left the room and slammed the door.

Just how much more will they destroy in my life?

I see.

So he abandoned me because she was there? He don't know how much I suffered because of him. I lived like a criminal in Thailand.

And since I'm here, why don't I give him a taste of his own medicine?

Sohee pov

Last night was so unforgettable.

Kihyun's kiss made me feel needed and loved. Knowing that he is jealous because of me, it made me realize that my existence in his life is important.

It was not JUST a kiss. It was a WONDERFUL kiss.

"Are you awake?" He rolled over towards me and wrapped his arms in my waist. My back was facing him.

He pressed his nose on my neck. It gave me a tingly feeling.

"I am. Aren't you getting up for work?"

"I don't wanna get up. I want to stay in bed with you."

"But you have to work. Don't be such a bad boy. Go on."

"I already am a bad boy." He then bit my ear with his lips.

"Ya.." I turned around and faced him. His arm is still wrapped on my waist.

He then leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"Go use the bathroom first. I'll drop you off in school."