Chapter 24

Kihyun pov

Finally, I have decided what to give her. I really wish she would like my gift for her.

I placed it on the front seat and I can't help but be happy and satisfied at what I bought. I kept on glancing at it.

Also, I am so excited to surprise her tomorrow night. I bet she will really like it.

I'm already imagining her crying because of tears of joy.

When I arrived home, I left my present for her in the car and tomorrow, I will ask Hyunwoo to bring her to school.

I went up to our bedroom and she was there, watching tv.

"Hey.." I said as I sat beside her.

"Oh, you're late. Did you eat dinner?"

"Not yet. But this could make me feel full." I then hugged her in her waist. I felt her tummy and rested my head on it.

She caressed my hair up and down.

"Kihyun-ah,"

"Hmm..?"

"Thank you for everything. You really changed my life."

"I should be the one thanking you. You made me realize that life could get any better with the one you love."

I then heard a sniff. I looked up and she was crying. I immediately sat up and wiped her tears with my palm.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I am just so happy to have you in my life."

"Aigoo.. Stop crying. It hurts seeing you cry." I continued wiping her tears. "Come on," I grabbed her hand, "let's go for a drive to make you feel better."

"I'll change." She said.

"Arasseo. I'll wait for you in the car." I went ahead first so that I could hide my present for her. I brought it inside the house and kept it hidden in my study.

She went down and tucked herself in the front seat.

I drove and toured her around Seoul. She opened the window and felt the cold wind. She enjoyed herself and I'm glad that she did.

We decided to buy some beer in a convenience store and parked the car on the shore of a beach.

Good thing I have some blanket in my car's trunk and used it as a cover in the sand and we sat down.

We drank the beer and had some good, deep conversation.

She laid down and rested her head on my lap.

"Did you enjoy the ride?" I asked.

"Mmm. Thank you."

"Glad you did. We should do that often."

"Mmm. Arasseo."

"Oh! On your graduation day, I will prepare a big celebration for you."

"Kurae? I'll look forward to that." She said. But she sounded sad. I wonder what's up with her. I wanted to ask her, but I don't want her to get lonelier.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She then reached for my cheeks with her palms. I felt the warmth of her hands and it comforted me in the cold night.

"Let's go back. It's getting colder." She said.

"Oh. Okay."

We boarded the car and as I glanced on my watch, it's already past 12.