Epilogue

"Sohyun-ah!"

I yelled my lungs out to call her out. What the hell is she doing that she is not coming out of her room?

"Yoo Sohyun!!" I yelled again.

This girl-

"I'm done!" She said as she ran down the stairs.

"Hurry up! Your father is waiting!"

"Arasseoyo, eomma. But where's Kijung?"

"He is with your grandma on the car. Oh right! I have to grab some diapers for him. Go to the car and wait for me."

"Ne, eomma."

I ran and grabbed some diapers for Kijung. I then proceeded to the car where my mom and brother is. Eomma is carrying Kijung so I could drive the car.

Today is a special day for Kihyun. It's his birthday.

"Kijungi, how old are you? Noona is four." Sohyun, my eldest, really loves to talk to her brother. "Eomma, how old is Kijung again?"

"He just turned one two months ago." I answered.

"Noona is four, Kijungi is one." Sohyun said.

"Aigoo. Uri Sohyun is so nice to her brother." Eomma said.

I can see that she is so happy with her grandchildren.

When we arrived at the event, Kihyun is waiting for us outside the hotel.

"Appa!!" Sohyun ran towards Kihyun and he quickly raised her up and held her in his arms.

"Aigoo, my pretty princess. Why are you late, huh?"

"I made myself look more pretty!"

"But you are already pretty. Do you know why?"

"Because I am your daughter."

"That's right!"

They then both laughed. What a tandem.

I then carried Kijung in my arms as I walked towards them.

"Say hi to appa." I said as I raised Kijung's hand and made it wave to Kihyun.

"Annyeong, my prince. Appa missed you so much." He leaned forward and kissed Kijung in the forehead.

He then looked at me straight in the eyes, "and I miss my queen too." He then kissed me on the lips.

"I miss you too." I said.

I am glad that we now have our own family.

Another family that we will surely treasure.

--

Thank you much for reading guys!!
Huhu. I really appreciate those who waited for months until I finished this!

Thank you for supporting and loving my stories. I will write more in the future! Saranghae~