Chapter 6

The next day, I woke up alone in the bed. We slept in the same bed, but we slept at the far sides of the bed.

He must have gone to work already.

I got up and took a bath and changed into my casual clothes for the university.

I surprisingly have my notebooks prepared.

I went down and breakfast is already served in the dining room.

After I ate, a driver was waiting for me outside the house.

Oh?

Is he my driver?

"Good morning, agassi. My name is Son Hyunwoo and I will be your driver starting today." The driver said. Why does he look so young?

"Ah, ye. Good morning." I smiled. I still feel a bit awkward being treated like this.

He then opened the door in the back seat and he got in the driver's seat.

While on our way to school, I suddenly remembered my friends. How will they react if they see me like this?

And..

How will I explain to them?

I'm not supposed to tell them the truth. I haven't thought about this.

I then glanced at the rear view mirror.

This driver really look so young.

"If you don't mind, how old are you?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"I'm twenty-eight, agassi." He said.

"I knew it. You look so young and handsome for a driver." I said.

He laughed.

"My father is supposed to be your driver but he got sick. I also work as a gym instructor but my father pleaded me since the pay is good, so I'll only go to the gym on weekends because you have no class." He said.

"I see. I hope he'll get well soon." I said.

"Thank you." He said.

When we got to the university, I was unfortunately seen by my gay best friends, Honey and Channy.

"YAAAAAAAAA!!" Honey and Channy yelled as they ran towards me.

They then caught a glimpse of Hyunwoo who opened the door for me.

"Oh.." They both muttered as they looked at him with interest.

"Who..?" They wondered.

"Hyunwoo. M-My driver." I said. Hyunwoo then bowed his head.

"D-Driver?!" Their eyes widened.

"Since when did you have a driver?!" Honey asked.

"Kurae. How can you even afford this car?" Channy said.

"Long story. I'll tell you later. You can go now, Hyunwoo-ssi." I said.

"Ne. And by the way, can I borrow your phone?" He asked.

I nodded and handed him my phone.

"This is my number. Message me if I should fetch you already." He said as he typed down his number.

"Arasseo. Komawo." I said.

He then left as Honey and Channy waved at him.

"Let's go." I said.

We went into our classroom and they kept on bugging me to tell them what really happened.

They have been my best friends since middle school. I was bullied then when they came to my rescue. That's where our friendship started.