Chapter 22

Jungri pov

"Ya, old man." I came to Kihyun's father's house to bother him. I dashed towards his office without knocking.

"What the hell are you doing here? And what, old man?"

"I need money. You and your son did this to me so take responsibility and give me money."

"Were you raised in slums? You're acting like a thug."

"This is the real me. I was raised in a poor environment in Thailand. I was just acting prim and proper to impress my father but I realized he was too.. Ugh! Nevermind that. Money!" I sounded demanding. I stretched my arms out with my palms facing upward.

He sighed.

"Why don't you go to your real father and ask for money?"

"And what? Let him sell me out again? No way."

"What are you gonna do with the money?"

"Buy me self some clothes! I will prepare myself to get revenge on your son!"

"Did you just say that infront of me? And you think I will let you hurt my son?"

"Okay, okay. I will not hurt your son. I just want to take what's mine."

"What are you planning to do?"

"Aish! Just give me money! If you don't give me money right now, I will really hurt your son. Ppalli!"

I grew impatient. I need money right now before I let the world know of my existence. I will surprise my dad, Kihyun, and that fake woman.

"Make sure you don't hurt my son. Go back to your own father and live your life."

"I will. As soon as I get rid of that girl."

Sohee pov

"Sohee!!" Honey and Channy ran towards me.

"The list of graduating students are now posted!" Channy said.

"Really?!" We dashed towards the bulletin board where the lists are posted.

The three of us searched for our names.

"KYAAAAAA!!!" Honey and Channy clasped their hands together and jumped as high as they could.

"No Kim Sohee." I muttered in a low voice.

"What?" They both came to me and checked again.

"Ya! Didn't the school change your name to Kim Jungri?" Honey slapped my arm.

"Oh, right." I chuckled. I searched again found Kim Jungri in my course list. "I'm here! KYAAAAA!!" The three of us clasped hands together and jumped up and down.

"We are graduating!" We celebrated.

Finally, all my efforts are paying off. I bet eomma and Junhee would be happy to know that I am graduating soon.

As I was celebrating, my phone suddenly rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"It's me. Your Wonho oppa."

"Ne, oppa?"

"Can we talk? Can you come to my office?"

"Sure. When?"

"Will you make it later after your class?"

"Sure thing, oppa."

"Kurae. See you later then."

"Ne, oppa."

But why would he suddenly want to meet with me? Maybe he has something to tell me. Or maybe he misses me. Aigoo.