BONUS 3: ❝catching a cold❞

❝Hey

Hey.

...hey.

Are you okay?

Honestly, I'm not feeling one-hundred percent today. I think I caught a cold overnight.

A cold?

Yeah, but it's all good. The kids went to school, mom's at work. The only one at home with me is grandma and she doesn't really move a lot, so I can get some rest.

I'll be right over.

Wait, what?

Well you clearly don't have anyone who can make your soup, so I will.

London, that's a nice thought but I don't need you to get sick.

No. No excuses. What else do you need? I'll go to the store and pick up some orange juice, some vitamin waters, and- oh hey, do you prefer circles or squares?

What?

Circles or squares?

What kind of trick question is this?

It may or may not be for some get well balloons.

Awww London-

*sniffles from congestion*

You don't have to go through all that work.

Sophiiiiie just answer me.

Alright then. Surprise me, love. 

And your favorite color is pink so I'll pick up the pink roses...

Londie, you seriously don't have to. I just need some re-

No, no. You're my other half. If anyone should be taking care of you, it should be me.

London, you're so cute. Stop making me swoon. I would totally kiss you if I weren't- ACHOO!...If I weren't sick. Bleh.

Don't worry, I'm working on the soup already. I'll just bring it over after I make a pit stop at the grocery store.

Can't guarantee I won't be asleep...but if I'm not, can I request something?

More meds?

Actually, I have quite a lot of meds already, but I'm in severe lack of...cuddles.

...

...

I'll make sure to pick up a facial mask on the way over.

You dork!

*laughs*

So is that a yes on the cu-

Yes, we can cuddle.

You're the best. I'm so happy to call you mine.

©Lightning_Stryker 2020