BONUS 1: ❝247❞

Key:

Key:

Italics || 103

Bold || 247

Thanks for calling the Heartbreak Hotline. This is Representative 103. How can I hel-

Yes, I found you! Thought I got the wrong person but apparently 213 was right when she gave me your representative number, thank God.

Uhh...

This is 247. I was in the break room when you were and saw that you left your cell phone on the counter.

Ohmygosh, I'm so bad. I didn't even know I left it! It's been that long of a day.

Hah, you're telling me. I had this one client who was trying to sweet talk me all morning and uh...no. But anyway, I have your phone here at my desk and it's all safe and- oh, look! A text!

Please don't...

Who's London Bridge? Who actually has a contact with this name?

PLEASE DON'T.

Is that like some low-key sexy codename?

CAN YOU NOT?!

The text reads...'Hey.' Ooooh it has a smiley face. Do I sense romance?

No, you sense a normal text with emojis. You know, how normal people start a conversation...except maybe you don't know how that works because apparently you have to jump into other people's messages in order to get someone to respond.

Dayum girl. Didn't think you had it in ya.

And it was a mistake to think you were actually a decent person who wouldn't invade someone's privacy.

No no no. You've got it all wrong, girl. It's not invasion of privacy. It's called leaving your property exposed. Anyone could've picked it up and easily walked away with it. But I'm picking the higher route and returning it. So...I'll just send a text back to whoever London Bridge is as a repayment for my kindness.

Okay, can you quit playing and give me my phone back now? Don't you work only like a department away anyway?

Yeah, you're right! I am like a department away! By the way, is this person a guy?

Stop texting from my phone!

I'll take that as a yes!

Are all guys as obnoxious as you?

Eh...most of us are. And...sent.

C'mon dude! Quit playing! You're making me mad, bro.

Don't worry, I'm actually doing you a favor. I'm breaking the ice with him. Thank me later.

What did you tell him?

I just texted him 'I'm ready ;)'.

OHMYGOSH, NO! What are you doing?! What are you even ready for?

One, he thinks he's texting you. And two, I'm still deciding...Man this guy is so thirsty! The dude replies fast! His response was just as I expected too.

Please 247. Don't ruin my life.

I won't ruin your life, promise. I'll just maybe...give it a little more spice. And...sent.

My heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest.

Wouldn't be the first time I had that affect on a girl.

You idiot! Give me my phone back! I was here thinking you were going to be nice and everything.

Oh, I was. But then the opportunity opened and I ha-

*snorts as he dies laughing*

WHAT?

Okay, okay. So I texted him, 'I'm ready to change your name to daddy in my contact list ;D'

*dies laughing*

I can't breathe! Ahaha! You wanna know what he replied?

Is that even a real question? Why in the-

He said, 'I'm not surprised after our last chat XD'.

*dies laughing*

It's literally nothing like what it sounds like. We have this joke going on and-

Save the excuses! I see now what's really going on!

But I'm being serious...You know what, I don't need to explain myself. I'm done with this.

*mumbles profanities beneath her breath*

*is still laughing*

...

I CANNOT BREATHE! What kind of answer was that?!

❝...

Okay, okay. I've had enough fun. 103, you can have your phone back now.

...

103? Are you still alive?

...

Did you hang up?

...

Did yo-

*Screams as she angrily jumps on his back and sneak attacks him at his work station.*

*Takes her phone back, after slapping him upside his head.*

© Lightning_Stryker 2020