13 || ❝your real name?❞

❝Hey

Hey.

103? Why are you calling me so late? It's midnight here.

It's midnight here too you dork.

But why are you calling me so late?

I was thinking really really hard about you...

Um...you were?

Hehe, I'm just kidding. I just wanted to make you feel super uncomfortable.

Well you sure are doing a great job at it.

Hah! I knew it! Either way, just wanted to thank you for earlier. You really helped put a smile on my face. Thanks for your kind words.

*yawns*

No problem. That's what friends are for, right?

...yeah.

...

London?

What?

Do you actually mean it?

That we're friends?

Yeah.

Of course, why wouldn't we be?

Because you don't even know who I am. You've never even met me.

So? We talk every single day about my girl problems. You have my trust.

I wish I could be so trusting sometimes...I wish I could see the world through your eyes, London. It seems so wonderful.

Why do you say that?

Because you live in a world where peace exists in between your little daily routines. You can go out for coffee without feeling guilty, you can come home to a family who talks and asks about your day- to a mom who calls you down for dinner. Not everyone has that...

103? A-Are you c-crying? Are you okay?

I-I'm sorry Londie. I get sort of emotional when I'm tired. I should go.

Please don't. You know they say that when you're tired, you're the most honest. 

I feel that's true.

I do too, but please don't cry. I'm here if you need to vent, even if it is past midnight.

That's so nice of you, Londie. Why are you so nice all the time?

I don't know.

...

But anyway, can I ask you just one more time...?

About?

Can you please just tell me your real name?

*sigh*

If I do, you cannot call Heartbreak Hotline and snitch. I could get fired if you report me.

I won't. Pinky promise. 

I'm only telling you this because I have about fifteen percent trust in you. 

Fifteen percent? Is that all I'm worth now?

Don't press your luck, Londie.

Fine, fine. Just tell me!

Fine. My real name, my true name, the name my parents decided upon when I came into this world is-

Is what?

...

103? We don't need this long of a dramatic pause.

...

Can you just tell me already? I can't wait much longer!

...

Oh crap. My phone just died.

© Lightning_Stryker 2020