23 || ❝buy victoria's secret.❞

❝Hey

Hey.

Hey.

So..why exactly did I have to call you here?

Because what I'm about to say is a personal deal, nothing to do with the hotline. Don't need to get in trouble.

For what exactly? Not gonna lie, I'm extremely scared and shaky right now.

Look...what I'm about to say stays between us. You CANNOT tell the hotline on me or I will come back to haunt you...And possibly drain your whole bank account for fun. I will buy Victoria's Secret with your money if you try to get me in trouble for anything we say here.

Really? Was it necessary to go into all that detail?

What? Every girl likes having cute panti-

BLAH BLAH BLAH CAN WE NOT?! CAN WE NOT!

God forbid I say I wear underwear.

If I don't tell on you, promise you won't tell me about your panties anymore.

Sounds like a fair deal, hehe

Thank God.

Look, what I'm about to say stays between us. And I mean this in the non-creepiest way ever. Buuuut, I might be able to help you with your kissing problem.

...

...

...how?

I can teach you. Myself.

Did you ju-

Well, I mean for the right price of course. These lips are golden, you know.

Wait, wait, wait. Are you saying that you want me to pay you to...kiss me?

No no no. You got it all wrong, dear boy. This is a service, not a giveaway. You will pay me to teach you the proper kissing technique...which, should I mention, will most likely win over your Redheaded Princess. I am a girl, I know what they think when it comes to this stuff.

Well you have been pretty accurate with everything else...but still.

But still what?

We haven't even met each other a-and....and you're actually willing to k-kiss me? Honestly, this whole scenario is just really really weird, 103. Really w-weird.

Hey, it was just a helpful thought. You're not obligated to say yes.

A-And if I did agree and said y-yes...?

Then that'll be the best fifty dollars you've ever spent in your life!

...

...

This is weird.

Right?

...

But you need pract-

Fine, alright. Just take my whole freaking bank account while you're at it!

Aw, you shouldn't have!

©Lightning_Stryker 2020