Chapter 15 - Cut Me

Running through the stairs as the lift was too slow for Hoseok to wait.Reaching at the top to find was no longer at the spot where they found Jungkook.He look over to the rooftop door,running toward it,opening the handle and walk out and look around to see if Yoongi is there.But he isn't there.

"Hyung where are you!" Hoseok shout panic as he run back down the stairs toward their dorm level,opening the door as he walk in to the silent dorm.Running toward the room of Yoongi and Jin shared,he push the door and scanned the room but then he heard sobs from the toilet that was not closed.Panic he run there.

"No!Not again hyung!I'm not gonna let you do this!" Hoseok said as he steal the blade away from Yoongi shocking the other that someone was here.

"Why are you here?!" Yoongi shout as he cry.

"I'm here because I'm worried about you!" Hoseok said as he wrap the towel around Yoongi arms.

"Just stop all this drama!Just let me die!I'm tired of disappointing others!I'm tired of faking everything was alright when the facts it's never!" Yoongi said as he swing his hand away making Hoseok fall backward shocked.

"Go!Go away!Leave me alone!"

'No,please don't go.Please..'

"I don't need you!I don't need anyone!"

'I can't do this anymore..please..help me..'

Hoseok,standing up,walking out from the toilet,leaving the older alone.

'I know..I know everyone was gonna leave..why..why do I keep getting my hope up..why..' Yoongi cry harder as he hug his knees staining his shirt with blood.Just then,suddenly he feel something was being wrap on him.He lift his head up,to see Hoseok,putting a hoodie on his body.

"Come on hyung.Let's get you to the hospital kay?" Hoseok said smiling.Also shocking Yoongi himself,he didn't fight back and eventually he reach Hoseok hand shakingly,but as the other grab his hand,pull him strongly to wake up,but due to the lost of blood and not eating,his sight was playing a trick with Yoongi.Hoseok,as a good maknae,offering his back for Yoongi to lay up and he carried him on his back as he done hiding both of their identity with the hoodie help.

"Why..didn't you leave me..Hoseok-ah.." Yoongi ask weak.

"Because I know,you are lost hyung..you didn't mean any harm.You just,need help." Hoseok said as he waiting in the taxi as Yoongi lay his head on his shoulder,feeling sleepy,with the amount of blood lost.

________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook eyes flutter open as he saw the light hitting his eyes,looking around to find 4 familiar faces.He hold his bandage head and slightly moan in pain.

"Jungkook?Oh my God,thank God you are awake!" Taehyung said as he hug the younger that look lost.

"Where..where is Yoongi and Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook ask as he couldn't seem to find them.Everyone gasp.

"They..are at the dorm." Jimin reply.

"Is Yoongi hyung alright?!" Jungkook ask now remember the reasons why he chased after Yoongi.

"Maknae,stop.He hurt you." Namjoon said angry.

"What?No!I just fall off the stairs!" Jungkook denied.

"Yeah and it is because he push you right?He hit you!" Jin said pointing at the bruise on Jungkook cheeks.

"This..no!You all get it wrong!" Jungkook denied.

"Jungkook stop protecting him just because he is your favourite hyung.He hurt you and now is time for you to care more about your feelings than others." Jimin said stern but soft.

"No..no!I'm not protecting anyone.I'm stating the facts that I fall on my own.Yoongi hyung will never hurt me!How could you guys blame him!" Jungkook said angry.

"Maknae calm down.We are just trying to protect you." Jimin said worry.

"I don't care about him.I care about you." Everyone fall in silent hearing Taehyung voices.

"You,had start to do that disgusting thing to yourself and I'm scared soon enough you are gonna follow Yoongi hyung.I'm not letting that happen.So till then,I don't allowed you get near to Min Yoongi.Am I making myself clear Jeon Jungkook?!" Taehyung raised his voices.Jungkook look at him disbelieved.

"You can't just stop me from seeing Yoongi hyung!You don't have any control over me.Anyone doesn't.So,don't tell me what I have to do." Jungkook said as he was about to step on the floor and wear his shoes to walk out and nobody can seem to stop him.But then,Taehyung grab his hand tight.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung ask cold.

"I'm going to find Yoongi hyung because,I believe,he really need someone by his side.And,I'm not planning to add salt to his wound like all of you hyung are doing.I can't believe,that my family,actually betrayed Yoongi hyung,and my heart sting thinking that I'm the reason for the betrayal." Jungkook look at Taehyung with teary eyes before pulled his hand away and walk out.Now everyone was worry,cause Jungkook already starting to blame himself of what happening to Min Yoongi.

After borrowing some coins from the nurses.Jungkook went to the public phone and try to call Hoseok mobile phone and wait for it to rings few times before he answer it.

"Hyung!Where are you?" Jungkook ask relieve that Hoseok have his phone with him.

"Jungkook?Are you ok?I..I'm sorry..for not being there..." Hoseok said sound bad but maknae smile.

"No don't said that hyung.I'm proud of you,for not leaving Yoongi hyung alone.Thank you hyung." Jungkook said smile.

"Come in to the emergency Jungkook." Hoseok said and Jungkook gasp.

"Wha..what happen?" Jungkook ask.

"He...I was kind of....taking too much times...and..he lost...kind of lots...blood...so yeah...are transfusing them for him now." Hoseok said nervous and Jungkook sighed.

"Wait for a while hyung.I'll arrive there in few minutes." Jungkook said putting off the phone then run away to the emergency side with worries full in his mind.

Yoongi hyung,I'm sorry.I'm sorry for being the reason everyone is turning their back from you.I'm so sorry. - Jeon Jungkook

~TO BE CONTINUE~
💮Author notes : People that love quotes usually are depressed people.I myself have more than thousand of quotes in my phone.Guys,are you here?I miss your comments!Love you beautiful! 💮