Chapter 1 - Lost Boy

Yoongi was in his own in his shared bedroom with Jungkook,BTS youngest member,but since the younger stay back at the dance practice room with Jimin,he was all alone inside this room.

'Why..is everything...feel so empty?' Yoongi thought looking at the room ceiling immersed in his own thoughts.

'Why is living,smiling,breathing..feel so hard?'

"Hyung!Are you ok?" Jungkook ask worriedly as he saw Yoongi hold his head during the dance practice which caught the older off guard.

"Yes?No..It's ok.I'm fine.Just sleepy." Yoongi said smiling at the younger.He wishes Jungkook realize his fake smile but he also wishes he won't realize it.Had he gone insane?

"Hyung you always sleep anytime we saw you!Are you kidding me?" Jimin said laugh then everyone just laughing,teasing the one who been known by all the ARMY as the guy who sleep the most.

"I know right.That time I was about to invite you to a movie and you was like kicking me out to sleep and it was 2 pm in the evening!" Taehyung added.

Everyone keep teasing Yoongi.He knows they all mean no harm,not at all.But,why is this stinging sensation in his heart seems not calming down.Infact he was unstable,Yoongi just smile and fake a laugh along with the other.Little did he know,there is always this one guy that always keep his eyes closed at him.He knows Yoongi seems down and in trouble.But he just don't know how to help him,since he was the youngest.He doesn't know what to do.

'Hyung...Are you really..fine?' Jungkook thought as he looks at Yoongi that was laughing with others.

"Yoongi hyung!" Yoongi was drag back to reality as Jungkook was waving his hand infront of his face,trying to get his attention.Realize he had been spacing out,he quickly changes into a sitting posture on the bed and face Jungkook.

"I had been calling you for like 5 minutes hyung....What are you thinking about?" Jungkook ask while he walks toward the table beside their bed and charge his phone that seems already out of battery.Yoongi mess his hair frustrated and again the younger saw.

"Hyung....can I ask?" Jungkook ask suddenly and earn the lazy reply from Yoongi as usual.

"Do you have anything bothering you?" Jungkook ask looking at Yoongi face changing its expression as he sits on the bed beside him.

"No..I don't.Why would you think about that?" Yoongi ask back giving that famous smirk of his's but not so confident smirk?

"I don't know.It's just worried me.You know you can always talk to me about anything right hyung?" Jungkook said smiling and assuring the older.Yoongi can afford but to smile at Jungkook kindness,and also smile to hide the tears that threatening to fall.

"Don't worry Kookie.I'm just tired.I'll be fine after few hours sleep." Yoongi said as he lay his body back on the bed.

"Uhm...Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook call again earning a sigh from Suga that already close his eyes.

"You need to eat dinner." Jungkook say while shaking Yoongi body but then the older turn to the side avoiding Jungkook eyes on his face.

"I already eat breakfast also the energy bar before the dance practice.I'm fine..Just let me sleep.." He said obviously lying and hoping the younger won't realize it.

Jungkook just sighed and pat Yoongi head gently twice before walk out from the room.As soon as he heard the door clicked,Yoongi open his eyes.

'Hyung is sorry Jungkook ah..I just don't want to gain anymore.' He said as he walks toward the bathroom then locked the door before he walks toward the big mirror set up in their bathroom showing his pale white skin face.Slowly he lifts up his shirt revealing nothing but skin and bone.Slowly bringing his hand to touch the skin,analyzing if there was fat after eating just an apple for the day.

'Why am I still fat?Why isn't this fat go away?When will I reach the perfection?When will I satisfied all the fans?' The more he thought about it,the more painful he feels in his heart.As he looks back to his reflection,tears fall from his eyes.

'When will all this pain end?'

He holds up to the sink as his leg feel like a jelly,tired to even stand by his own.

'Don't cry you jerk.This is nothing.Everyone going through the same things.Your pain are nothing special.Get up and work your ass up stupid.See everyone is working hard to reach their success,and you?Here crying like a baby alone.' Yoongi said mentally cursed and crushed his own confidence.

After finally can bring himself up and stop the tears in his eyes,Yoongi tiredly walk out of the bathroom to meet Namjoon sitting on the bed with cross leg.

"Namjoon?" Yoongi call bringing Namjoon attention from the book in his hand toward Yoongi that was standing in front of him.

"Oh..Can I talk to you for a while Yoongi?" He said and the sound of his voice is scaring Yoongi but he tries to act normal and nodded.

"What's the matter?" Yoongi said sitting down beside Namjoon.

"You had been skipping meals." Namjoon said receiving nervous expression as Yoongi massaging his nape awkwardly.

"It's nothing.I just not hungry.That's all.Don't worry about me.I'll be fine." Yoongi said showing Namjoon his smile.

"This is serious ok?All the members are really worried about you.We rarely see you at the dining table now." Namjoon ask clearly worry.Yoongi think for a while then he replies.

"It's nothing really.I just eat when all of you not in the kitchen.Don't bother please." Namjoon was about to say something but Yoongi expression clearly show uneasy and annoyed.

"Try not to get sick ok?We all worry.Take care of your health." Namjoon said patting Yoongi shoulder before walking out.

'I'm sorry..I..didn't mean..to be annoyed...I am just..scared..I'm sorry everyone.I won't make anyone worries.I will make BTS and ARMY happy...'

~TO BE CONTINUE~

💮 Author notes : Hello guys! So this is the first chapter and tell me what you think about it.Also,please voted up to support me mentally.Keep smiling beautiful!💮