A new beginning.

I regret to inform you that I will not be continuing this stort. I have spent almost two years of my life working on this story. Within these two years, I have been many different people and found many things about myself that I never knew. Within these changes, I have found new motives and swayed from others. Writing and reading are passions of mine that I believe will never come to pass, but the things I choose to write about may do so. I am filled with sorrow at the thought of giving up this story, but will never be able to write to the full potential of the story line without the inspiration that I once had.

In lighter news, I wish to pass this story on to someone who will do it justice. All I ask is credit for writing the chapters that I did and for the characters that created. Anyone who is interested in taking over the rights to this story, please send a message to my inbox and we can discuss the details.

Thank you all who have read this story; I can never show my full appreciation of the comments, votes and reads that I have received for this work. And, once again, I am truly sorry for having to give up on this story, but I hope to find someone who is capable of doing a decent job on continuing this story.

Truly grateful and filled with remorse,

Libby.