What I Like About You (The beginning)Chapter 1

"So, today's the day girls!" Hannah said to her two friends, Molly and Jessica. Molly smiles and replied "I know its a scary thought being in a new school guys. Especially going to a university across the world! But things are great here, you two will love it!" She said as she smiles at her two American friends. Jessica looks at her and smiles. "Thanks Molly! You're the best. I think this will be a great first year!"

They all waited for the train to pull up to the huge building, which they would be staying in for the next four years. Finally, they all gathered their things and checked in to their building. Molly leads the way and they all finally get to their room and set all of their junk down.

"This room alone is so big and nice, I love it!" Jessica says. There's a short silence as they all three finish packing their things up and setting up their room.

"I'm so hungry guys, its lunch time! Lets go get some food at the cafeteria?" Jessica and Hannah nod in agreement and they all start to walk to the cafeteria building nearby.

They walk into the cafeteria and see it's almost full. "How about one of us gets us a table and the other two grab some food that way we will have somewhere to sit, ok?" Hannah says. Jessica goes to find a table while Molly and Hannah go get their food.

When they come back Jessica is looking at something not noticing their return. "Jess what are you looking at?" Molly says. "Jess!" Hannah snaps her fingers in front of Jess's face. "Oh sorry" she laughs. Molly and Hannah look in the direction Jess was looking and see four cute boys eating lunch. "Ok which one?" Hannah asks Jess. "Which one what?" Jess says blushing. "Oh don't play stupid what boy?" Molly laughs. "The one with dark hair and dark eyes.." She smiles while biting her lip. "He's cute!" Hannah exclaims. "The blonde one is quite attractive as well..." Molly bites her lip. "Oh lord here we go." Hannah shakes her head and laughs. "What?" Both reply. "It's our first day on campus and you two are already gushing over boys!" Hannah laughs. "Oh shut up Hannah banana like you haven't been checking them out too." Molly replied with a wink. "I forgot a drink I'll be back." Hannah laughs and gets up from the table.

Hannah finishes paying for her drink and turns around only to bump into someone. "Shit" she says as she looks at her soda spilled down the front of her. "I'm so sorry are you ok?" She looks up to see one of the four boys from the other table. "Uh yeah I'm fine it's just soda.." She says looking back down at her stained shirt. "Here I'll buy you another soda ok?" He says. "It's fine really..." She gives him a small smile.

Next thing she know he's walking over to the soda fountain and grabbing a cup. "Uh what are you doing?" She asks him. "Buying you your soda." He says without turning around. "But I..." She begins to say but is then cut off. "It's the least I can do." He takes the soda to the register and pays for the soda.

"I'm Michael by the way." He hands her the drink. "Thanks and I'm Hannah." She sips her soda. "You're American?" "I am and you're Australian." She chuckles. "I am." He gives a small laugh.

They walk back to the table where the girls are sitting. Molly and Jessica stop talking and stare first at Hannah, then Michael, then back to Hannah. "Well I'll see you around.. and thanks for buying me another soda you know after spilling my other one on me." She winks at him. "It was no problem." He chuckles. "Oh my friends and I are going to a party tonight. Would you girls wanna come with?" He looks at Hannah then at Jessica and Molly. "We would love to!" Molly says with a smile. Hannah glares at her for agreeing. "Don't look at me that way it'll be good for you. A little party never hurt anyone." Molly says to Hannah. "You know I'm not a party person... you guys are the fun ones." Hannah replied. "You're going." Jess says while taking a bite of her food. "Good so I'll see you there." Michael winks at Hannah. She sighs but nods. Michael gives them the address and walks back to his table.