Chapter 32

OH WOAH! TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT!!! man i'm on a roll tonight. i know this one is kinda short but it's the precursor to the end of the story. WHICH IS GETTING CLOSER!!! noooo omg i can't believe i'm almost done with this story! but fear not readers! i have another fanfic idea in mind. :D okay ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE! xx Lindsay

_______________________________________________________________________________

Louis’s POV

                I stared at the passing trees as we drove through Manchester. I was leaning up against the window, just thinking. Gosh I missed her. It’s been two weeks since the boys and I left. So far we’ve had three shows, I managed to make it through them all with a happy face but inside I was dead. I’ve never felt so upset about leaving a girl than I did about leaving Brianna, especially in the mood she’d been in. She’ll probably never want to talk to me again.

                “Lou?” Harry brushed the curtain on my bunk back. I acknowledged him with a grunt and continued to stare out the window. “Mate you can’t keep going on like this. Did you think of calling her? Or texting her or something?” he suggested. I shook my head, not in the mood to talk. Harry sighed. “Boobear… you can’t keep isolating yourself from us like this. I miss the old you…” with that he patted my shoulder and got up, my curtain swinging closed behind him. Maybe I should call her. I scavenged around my bunk looking for my phone, finally locating it under my pillow. As I pulled up the keypad, my phone buzzed with a twitter notification. I glanced at it quickly, but Brianna’s twitter name caught my eye. I forgot that I’d subscribed to her, so whenever she tweeted or was mentioned I would get a notification. I clicked on it, waiting for the app to load. It brought me to her most recent post, which wasn’t by her. It was a mention from some guy named Aaron.

                @aaronmichaelswag had a great night with @briannamarks614 hope we can do it again sometime (; (pic.twitter.com/jKui8BQ)

                Out of curiosity I clicked on the picture link and my jaw dropped when I saw it. It was a picture of this Aaron guy… and Bri… kissing. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I tried to blink them back, but the feeling was overwhelming. I grabbed my pillow and shoved my face into it, muffling my sobs. She’s moved on. I’ll never get to kiss her now. This realization just made me cry harder. Suddenly my curtain was moved back again to reveal Liam.

                “Louis what’s the matter?” He questioned. I just shook my head and handed him my phone. His eyes grew wide and he looked from the picture to me. “Oh Lou I’m sorry mate.” He engulfed me into a huge bear hug, and I cried more, soaking the shoulder of his t-shirt. Once I’d cried myself dry I wiped my eyes and glanced back out the window. Then I got an idea.

                “Hey um… can you get Niall’s guitar for me?”

                “Yeah sure mate.” Liam shuffled off to get the guitar. I heard him approaching when Niall’s voice cut in.

                “Did you want to ask?” Niall huffed.

                “Mate it’s not for me… Lou wants to use it and if I was you I’d let him use it. He’s in quite an emotional state right now.” Emotional state my ass. Well actually he was right… yeah I was kind of a mess right now.

                “Oh… well okay.” Niall mumbled, his footsteps disappearing to the front of the tour bus. Liam’s smiling face appeared in my bunk a moment later.

                “Here ya go.” He said handing it to me.

                “Thanks.” I mumbled.

                “Well I’ll just leave you… to do whatever you’re gonna do with that I suppose.” He flashed me a reassuring smile before disappearing as well. I grabbed my notebook out from my small shelf at the foot of my bunk and opened it to a new page.

                FOR BRI. I wrote across the top of the page. I put my pen behind my ear and began strumming the guitar.

                You’re all that I can think about…

                Is your heart taken?

                Is there somebody else on your mind?

                I’m so sorry, I’m so confused, just tell me…

                Am I out of time?

                I scribbled down the words that came to my mind as I strummed. I looked down at what I had written. Looks like I’ve got us a new song.