Chapter 11

Louis’s POV

               Yes! Brianna is sleeping over tonight! Ah! I’m so excited! Well anyway after she called and talked to her mom, we all went back into the living room.

               “I’m so hungry.” Niall complained clutching his stomach.

               “You always say that.” I reply lounging across the couch. Niall sticks his tongue out at me and sits in the recliner chair.

               “So…” Harry starts to say, but is cut off by the ringing of the doorbell.

               “FOOD!” Niall screams bolting for the door. He returns a minute later with three boxes of pizza and a happy grin on his face. “I think I’m in heaven.” He says putting the pizza boxes on the table and grabbing himself a plate. The rest of us gather around the table, each grabbing two slices.

               “So as I was going to say before…” Harry begins, taking a bite of his pizza, “what are we going to do tonight?” I look expectantly at Liam. He’s the one who usually knows the plans. He looks at us and shrugs.

               “Nothing that I’m aware of.”

               “Well in that case I’m in the mood for a margarita. Anyone else?” Zayn says getting up from the table and heading towards the liquor cabinet.

               “Ooh! ME!” I say excitedly.

               “Yeah me too!” Holly pipes in, along with Harry and Niall.

               “You want one Bri?” Holly asks, turning to Brianna.

               “I suppose. It might help me relax.” She says.

               “I’m gonna stick to Coke.” Liam says taking another swig.

               “Yeah we know, you’re the boring one who doesn’t drink.” I joke.

               “Like I’ve never heard that before.” He quips, getting up from the table and clearing his plate.

               “Well I’m in the mood to dance!” Zayn suggests, bringing over our margaritas.

               “DANCE PARTAY!” Harry screams running towards the iPod dock and hitting shuffle. Glad You Came by The Wanted comes on.

[A/N: I recommend listening to these songs while reading this part (: ]

               “I love this song!” Brianna squeals getting up and moving her hips along with the music. It isn’t until Holly slaps me on the shoulder do I realize that I’m mesmerized by Brianna.

               “Here’s the rest of your jaw, you left it on the floor.” Holly laughs in my ear.

               “Yeah HAHA very funny.” I reply sarcastically, getting up from my place at the table and following Holly into the living room. The couches have all been pushed up against the wall, making an adequate dance floor in the middle of the room. Everyone is jumping up and down, now dancing to I Feel Like Dancing by All Time Low. I take another sip of my margarita, feeling the beginning buzz of the alcohol. As the chorus blares I jump into the middle of my dancing friends. As I jump around crazily, I catch Liam’s eye. He looks at me and nods towards Brianna as if to say, now’s your chance. I grin, taking the hint and jump over towards Brianna. She smiles up at me as I approach, her blue eyes sparkling with excitement, a couple beads of sweat forming on her forehead.