Chapter 8

Sorry guys kinda short chapter. I wanted to at least post something since it's been a little while. Vote/Rate or whatever it is. Comments are always encouraged. I will definitely take your ideas into account when writing (: 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Holly’s POV

               I squeezed Liam’s hand as we walked through the automatic doors of the hospital. He led me and the other boys towards the receptionist’s desk and asked where Louis was staying.

               “Room 306. It’s down this hallway on your left.” She points to the direction of Louis’s room. Liam thanks her and leads all of us down the hallway. When we got outside his room I froze. Liam sensed my hesitation and stopped.

               “You guys can go on in we’ll be there in a sec.” He says. Niall nods and leads Harry and Zayn into the room. I can hear them all talking excitedly inside and I sink to the floor, back against the wall. “Hey, look at me.” Liam takes my chin in his hand and tilts my head up to look at him. “You need to stop worrying so much. I’ll be right there with you, you have nothing to be scared about.”

               “It’s easy for you say.” I scoff. He sighs and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

               “I’m gonna go in and say hi to Louis, are you coming?” His hand is outstretched towards me. I glance at it before shaking my head.

               “I just need to think a bit.”

               “Alright…” Liam says as he walks into Louis’s room. Once I hear the door close behind him I start to sob again. I don’t really know how long I was sitting there before I hear the door open again. I don’t bother looking up to see who it is; I just keep my head buried in my hands.

               “Hey Hol, are you okay?” It’s Brianna talking. I look up and give her a weak smile. Her face is covered in scratches and her right arm is in a sling.

               “I’m surprised you’re actually talking to me.” I mutter. She leans over and hugs me with her good arm.

               “Hey yesterday I was just frustrated. I was angry at myself. I keep comparing Louis to Matt and I know I shouldn’t but I just keep expecting him to hurt me. When you were trying to tell me that yesterday, I just wouldn’t listen. I don’t really know what came over me, but I’m not mad at you.”

               “You’re not?” I ask. She shakes her head. “Oh my goodness. That is such a relief. I had myself so worked up that you hated me and that everything that happened last night to you and Louis was all my fault.” She placed her hand on my shoulder.

               “Yeah, I know Liam told me.” She smiled at me and proceeded to get up off the floor. She reached out her good hand to pull me up. I wrapped her in a hug, careful not to hurt her.

               “I’m glad we sorted this out.” I say into her shoulder.

               “Yeah me too Hol.” We walked into Louis’s room together. I made my way over to where Liam stood and looped my arm into the crook of his. He turned and kissed me on the forehead.

               “Ew please guys. Enough with the PDA.” Louis complained.

               “What you don’t like this?” I asked him, grabbing Liam’s face and kissing him. Liam laughed into the kiss as Louis made gagging noises. I pulled away from Liam winking, before turning to Louis.

               “So can we leave now? Are you all good?” I asked him.

               “I am so ready to get out of here.” He replied hopping off the bed and making a beeline for the door. “Ooh bad idea. Ouch. Headache.” Louis moaned. We all laughed at him as we made our way towards the car.

               “Harry are you gonna be driving again?” Zayn asked giggling. Harry glared at him.

               “Well I do have the keys so yeah I suppose. Just as long as you aren’t sitting shotgun.” He elbowed Zayn in the stomach.

               “Fine.” Zayn retorted rubbing his stomach.

               “OOH I CALL SHOTGUN THEN!” Louis screamed.

               “NO WAY IT’S MINE!” Niall yelled after him.

               “OH YEAH? I’LL RACE YA!” Louis challenged jogging off towards the car.

               “BRING IT!” The two of them started running down the aisle of the parking lot screaming maniacally. Louis stopped suddenly.

               “WAIT WHICH CAR DID YOU GUYS BRING?” he questioned. Niall laughed and kept running.

               “SUCKER!!!!” he yelled, tagging the car. “I WIN! I GET TO SIT SHOTGUN!”

               “No fair!” Louis complained, “I didn’t know which car to look for.” Pouting he climbed into the backseat with me, Zayn, Liam and Brianna.

               “Well this isn’t going to work…” Zayn stated eyeing the backseat skeptically.

               “Looks like we’ll have to squish.” I said.

               “How about girls sit on someone’s lap? They are smaller than us.” Louis suggested.

               “Well I’m not complaining.” Liam said, pulling me down onto his lap and slipping his arms around my waist. “I’m like your human seatbelt.”

               “You’re weird.” I laughed.

               “And that’s why you love me.” He said, smiling cheekily.

               “Yeah it is.”