Chapter 28

HI! I know I haven't updated in like forever. Don't hate me! This chapter's kinda a filler. I just wanted to get something uploaded (: I'm gonna try to upload again tomorrow since I don't have dance. Don't forget to comment, vote, fan and whatnot. I LOVE YOU GUYS xx Lindsay

_____________________________________________________________________________

Louis’s POV

                “Okay. Yeah we’ll be there later. I love you too. Bye.” Holly hung up her phone, her face looking more tired than she had when she’d woken up this morning.

                “So what’s the deal?” Brianna asked, munching on her toast.

                “Niall and Liam are at the hospital with Vanessa. She’s just got really bad migraines and passed out earlier. So we’re gonna go see her and the boys soon.”

                “I hope she’s okay…” Brianna mumbled. I reached out and squeezed her hand.

                “Don’t worry. I’ll bet she’s fine.” I said giving her a reassuring smile. She smiled back and turned back to her toast.

                “I’m gonna go wake up Harry and Zayn.” Holly said, leaving me and Brianna alone in the kitchen. Brianna kept munching on her toast, as if nothing had changed, except it had. I was almost positive she’d told me she loved me in her sleep last night. I tried to act nonchalant about it, but to be honest it was eating me up inside. Not in a bad way, just in the way of curiosity. And then Niall’s words came into my head. “… the fact of the matter is we’re leaving in two days to finish up our tour and will be gone for a month… what were you  planning on doing?” I had to tell her, but I desperately didn’t want to. She’d be crushed or at least I thought she would be. What if she got over me while we were gone? Louis she hasn’t even admitted to anything yet, you can’t be sure she even likes you like that.

                “Lou…? What are you thinking about?” Brianna snaked her arms around my shoulders, hugging me from behind. I turned around to face her, her eyes staring concernedly into mine.

                “Just… stuff.” I sigh. I can’t tell her now.

                “You wanna talk about it?”

                “Maybe later…” I shrug. She just nods and walks off towards her room. I run my fingers through my hair. Was I being an ass? Ugh I just don’t know what to do. I need to talk to Liam. I grabbed my phone off the counter and dialed him.

                “Hello?”

                “Hey Liam I need some more advice.” I sigh. He chuckles,

                “Alright, what do you need?”

                “Okay well I don’t know how to tell  Brianna that we’re leaving. And I think last night when we fell asleep she said she loved me but she was half asleep and so was I so I don’t even know and I just don’t know what to do.” I rambled.

                “Well I think we’re planning on doing something fun later, all of us to kick off our last day before the rest of the tour. Maybe you can tell her then. And just pretend you didn’t hear the love thing, you can’t be sure and that’s not something you just ask a girl ‘oh hey did I hear you correctly last night while we were half asleep that you loved me?’ yeah no. Not a good idea.” I nodded, then remembering that he couldn’t see me I said,