Chapter 21

This chapter's a bit intense... just a bit of "warning" I suppose. Thanks so much for over 2,000 reads. and 50 votes :D you guys are amazing. I hope you all like this chapter! xx Lindsay

____________________________________________________________________________________

Brianna’s POV

               It was PARTAY TIME! Holly and I were in my bedroom doing each other’s hair and make-up for going out tonight. The boys and we were all celebrating Liam and Holly’s birthdays as well as their engagement! I can’t believe my best friend was getting married already! I mean we only had one year left at University but still it felt so… soon. I was braiding Holly’s bangs back into her ponytail while she sat admiring her ring. You’d think that after two weeks with it on she’d stop staring at it as if she’d just gotten it. I was wrong. She looked at that thing more times a day than Zayn looked at himself in a mirror. Now that’s saying something. Holly sighed suddenly.

               “What’s up Hol? You okay?” I asked, doing the last twist of her hair tie.

               “Mmm? Oh yeah I’m fine it’s just. I can’t believe that I’m eighteen and Liam’s nineteen already. And I’m still in shock that we’re getting married.” She twisted the ring on her finger dreamily.

               “I told you he loved you… a lot.” I said turning to the mirror and starting on my make-up.

               “Did you know?” she asks.

               “Know what?”

               “That he was gonna propose?”

               “I had a feeling,” I said honestly, “but I had no idea he would do it the way he did. Nor did I think he was gonna do it already, but I still thought it was cute.” She smiled, then getting off the bed came over to me and grabbed my hairbrush that was sitting on the counter.

               “Girl, you need to hurry the hell up. We’re gonna be late. I’ll do your hair while you do your make-up kay? We’ll be done in half the time.” I laugh at her anxiety but don’t object. Once we’re finished we do a quick check over of each other and then ourselves in the mirror. (Brianna’s outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/brianna_club/set?id=44384002 and Holly’s outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/holly_club/set?id=46044956) I grab my car keys off the hallway table, shout a goodbye to my parents who are somewhere in the house doing God knows what. I shudder at the thought, closing my car door behind me. As soon as I turn the car on, Holly blasts the radio as loudly as possible.

               “Geez. Let’s not have our ears blown off before we get to the club. I know they’ll be dead by later, but I’d like to save my hearing until then.”  She chuckles and turns the radio down to a reasonable volume.

               “Where are we meeting them anyway?” she asks.

               “I thought you knew? Your boyf- I mean fiancé is more in tune to this than Louis is I’ll bet.”

               “Yeah you’re probably right. Should I call him and ask?”

               “Gee I don’t know!” I say sarcastically. She slaps me playfully before dialing Liam.

               “Hey babe where should we meet you boys again? Brianna and I can’t remember… okay… alright love you too… yup see ya soon. Bye.” She hangs up and puts her phone back into her clutch. “He said he’d meet us in the parking lot, which is behind the club.” I nod, keeping my eyes on the road. Holly turns the radio up again, singing along with Jessie J to Domino.