Chapter 11

Third person POV

Levi woke up to warmth and snuggled into it more. It felt nice and he didn't want to let go.

Did I buy a body pillow? Cause Jesus Christ this is super heavenly.

He wrapped his leg around it and pushed it towards him. All of the sudden he felt something touch him and he opened his eyes right away. He didn't move due to the fear until he heard a voice speak.

"Uh, Levi?"

He quickly got up and fell out of the bed. Before hitting the floor he made a "WAH" sound. His legs went over his shoulders and he clenched his teeth. Eren giggled silently and Levi was still confused about why Eren was in his house, laying on his bed, and hugging him.

Eren let out a hand for him to reach and Levi hesitated before grabbing it. Eren helped him and Levi instantly blushed at the bulge in Erens pants. Eren quickly covered it as Levi looked away. Eren giggled nervously and Levi sighed before speaking.

"Sorry about that I didn't mean to make you have a boner."

"Ahh it's ok it's not a big deal you didn't know it was me at first."

"Well if you want I can fix it for you."

"What?!"

"Everytime my uncles friends had the same problem I would have to fix it for them."

"Well Levi I'm not them I won't force you to fix MY problem."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes of course, um is it ok if I use your bathroom though?"

"Uh yeah it's in the hallway on the left."

"Ok, thanks."

Eren quickly made his way towards the bathroom and started his work. Eren put his ear to the door listening for anything out of the ordinary.

"Ah~ fuh- Levi~."

Levi pulled his ear away and put his hand on his mouth. He blushed and walked quietly back to his room. He snickered a little bit and started taking off his clothes. He quickly changed into a gray shirt that was kind of big and black sweatpants. He got out his phone and went trough his timeline on Instagram.

He saw a new post from Hanji about her two hamsters Sonny and Bean. He liked it cause why not? After liking it he sighed and plugged in his phone. Afterwards he heard the toilet flush and he turned on his TV. He started watching the news but there was nothing interesting. The only thing that caught his eye were the reporters talking about a new mop.

Eren came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and Levi got up from his bed. He walked towards Eren and asked if he wanted any tea. Eren nodded and Levi walked towards the kitchen. Eren soon followed and watched as Levi made the tea.

Eren decided to walk around the living room since he technically was Levis stalker. He ran his hand through the shelf which held different pictures of Levi and his friends. He saw one with Levi at the beach with his friends. His pale skin suited him very well in the sun and his abs were amazing. He ran a finger through the picture and looked back at Levi.

A smirk formed on his face and he walked over to Levi. He leaned his face on his hand which his elbow held in place. He looked at Levis butt and admired it.

Soon you'll be mine

Eren whistled and Levi blushed madly but Eren couldn't see his face. Although he did notice Levi freeze in place. He snickered and continued admiring Levis body.

"How long do you plan on staring?"

"As long as I need."

Levi blushed but started to continue making the tea. Eren walked up behind him and turned him around slowly. He held his chin lightly and lifted his face. He leaned his face closer to Levis and they shared a small lustful kiss. Eren lowered his free hand towards Levi's lower regions and gave his butt a little squeeze.

Levi let out a small yelp and playfully punched Eren. Eren laughed and continued kissing Levi. After a while of shading their love they finally pulled away and Levi finished making the tea.