Prologue

Third person POV

Ever woken up to one of the most spine chilling sounds ever? No? Well it's not something to look forward too, especially when you have to hear it all night.

Levi Ackerman, age 24 and has insomnia. No matter how hard he tries, he just can't go to sleep. The only thing that makes this worse is the sounds he stays awake to. The howls of a werewolf. Sure they might just be fictional characters for spooky times but the truth is, they exist with people having no knowledge of them even living. To even talk about the growls and cries of these creatures is enough to make you sleep with one eye open.

For Levi he keeps both open. Every night is filled with tosses and turns. Endless nightmares that cloud his mind. Hidden away in cottage to get away from the cruel thing called society. He thought it would make everything better, but instead it made everything worse. Worrying about his safety more and more as he feels unsafe. He's ready to leave, but something is tugging at him, telling him not leave. What could possibly make him want to stay and find out?

Hope you guys enjoyed this little Prologue for a little ereri Halloween special fan fiction! I'll be working on this more than my other fan fiction since this month is all about getting spooked! Hope you guys enjoy this!