• they don't have to know love, to love •

"hansolo," seungkwan tried the name with a chuckle, "hansolo, solo, hansolo."

hansol found himself smiling at the boy sitting across him. because, since when, did seungkwan become even more lovely than he already was?

"this restaurant has the best fried rice ever," seungkwan smiled with another chuckle, "and it tastes just like the one that my mom used to make me when i was little."

"you seem to talk about your mom a lot," hansol slipped some water, and chewed on the ice that accidentally slipped into his mouth.

"my mom is the bestest," seungkwan laughed, "she always biked around with me in jeju island. and when we get tired, she always have my favorite type of tangerines ready! also, my sisters are both amazing- their grades are always at the top of their classes, and they're very, very pretty-"

as seungkwan talked on and on, everything started becoming blurry to hansol as he stared at the boy in front of him. he couldn't help but drown in the voice belonging to the boy. every word becomes magical and every sound becomes comforting.

"- so then, i started getting insterested in singing, i thought, why not try it out? i mean, singing does make me really relaxed, for some reasons-"

seungkwan talked on and on, to hansol, that's the perfect thing. hansol doesn't really have that much stories to tell, at least that's what he believes. instead, he just sometimes nods to seungkwan's voice and his little smiles.

"- and then he asked, isn't that ridiculous? but i mean, who would ever think of that except the-" seungkwan suddenly stopped, then he chuckled, "ahh, sorry, i talk too much."

"no it's great," hansol shakes his head in comfort, "it's interesting."

"i, i don't usually talk a lot about the details of these stories," seungkwan smiled, gently, "about my dreams and my family, i mean."

in fact, seungkwan even wondered about himself. it was the first time that he had talked so openly to someone else, about his family and his home and his birthdays and his dreams and his past.

"it's like i just want to tell you everything," blushing, seungkwan thought outloud.

"but seungkwan, i can listen to those all day," hansol chuckled, "i usually get bored of others talking so much about themselves. but, it's weird-"

"- that i just want to know everything about you" hansol finished his thought in silence.

before seungkwan can ask hansol anything else, the waiter with wine colored hair showed up with their food.

"we have couple's special tonight for you boys!" the waiter promoted loudly, smiling down towards the blushing boys, "it's this beautiful galaxy drink with, awwh, this cute heart shaped straw made just right for you love birds!"

then, she placed down the drink. it shined with dazzling ocean blue and midnight black mixed with a bit of purple. they stared into the cup, both drowning in the galaxy between them.

"look at you both!" the waiter said in a mom-like tone, "you guys are just so in love!" the waiter left with a huge smile formed on her face.

seungkwan stared into vernon's eyes, drowning in the reflected galaxy in his eyes. "but, we are not, couples..." seungkwan said nervously, unsure of what tone to use.

vernon looked away, messing up his bangs to cover up his eyes while hiding his blush, "...yet?"

seungkwan's heart skipped so many beats that he lost count, "hansol," seungkwan voiced, "w- we, let's... t- try this drink."

hansol leaned in together with seungkwan. their heads close to each other, eyes staring into the other's, and their hearts has never felt so close before.

they saw an entire galaxy in each other's eyes. their hearts boomed for each other. for a second, everything between them disappeared, and everything around them was muted.

then, there was this moment, when they realized they didn't need words to communicate.

then, there was this moment, when time collapsed, just for them.

then, there was this moment, when nothing exists but them.

then, there was this moment, when unfathomable feelings of every emotion they've ever felt were all combined.

then, there was this moment, when all the unsolved problems in reality became distant and unimportant.

then, there was this moment, when they thanked the creation of universe and the passing of time.

because to them, nothing has ever felt so mesmerising and ethereal. yet everything about it is so vague and unfathomable. they realized, maybe they still don't understand love.

but with the universe shaking right in their hearts, they understood...

maybe they don't have to know love, to love.

tbc...

i am alive !! did you miss me <3

did yoU lIke tHe fLuFf?
a) i loVe vErKwAn sO yEs
b) duh yEs
c) oF CouRes
d) i liKe EvErYThiNg yOu WriTe
e) aLl OF iT aBOvE

if you chose the choices (a -- e) plEAsE voTe, coMmEnT, anD lOVe mE !!

ily and bye !!