• seungkwan's friend •

"... Mr.Lee, everything will be settled" The man wearing a suit spoke to his boss.

"And what about the guy that I saw today at the coffee shop?" Another man, wearing a simple white t-shirt and a pair of loose pastel-yellow golf shorts, adjusted his sunglasses while speaking.

"The file that contains everything about him is already sent to you" The well-suited man answered.

"No, no, no," woozi shook his head, "i'm not some stereotypical rich stalker. i didn't ask for his file. i asked for his name. only."

The well-suited man bowed to his boss, "kwon soonyoung, but his friends all call him hoshi. Mr.Lee, and I apologize for my mistake."

"hoshi..." woozi tried out saying his name, and blushed when he noticed that his assistant is still standing right next to him, "it's ok, john, you don't have to apologize or be so formal with me, you've known me for quite a long time already."

"yes, Mr.Lee, it's been a while," the suited man smiled politely.

"don't call me Mr.Lee, it makes me feel old... and it makes me feel like my brother," woozi sat up from his designer couch, and streched out his stiff arms, "just call me woozi instead."

The suited man smiled again, this time, smiling a more heart warming way.

"you can leave now, john," woozi waved, but soon added, "ask seungkwan to return my book, uhm, the ones he borrowed a few months ago."

"consider it be done, Mr.Lee, have a great evening." The suited man said while exiting the grandiose room.

Woozi stood up, and looked around the empty spaces engulfing him. Everything feels so empty. His room feels empty. His house feels empty. He himself feels empty. And even the air he's inhaling feels empty, too.

He signed at the familiar feeling once again, and walked towards his desk. He picked up the large file lefted on his desk, probably by John. Bold letters are printed in capalized letters on the front cover of the packet. It reads

KWON SOONYOUNG.】

"hoshi..." Woozi mumbled again, whispering, "hoshi..." he says again, "ho...shi." and again.

next to the bold letters, a picture of a black-haired guy wearing an orange cap is glued on the cover of the file.

"ahhhhhhh holymother of hamsters oh my god how can someone's name sound so cute... can someone please kill me now awwwwhh he's adorable and a living definition of a fluffy human hamster... but dayummmm his voice is like the sexiest sound in the whole world what should i do ahhhh he's so perfect..." Woozi rolled around on the ground like a little teenage girl, squeezing a pillow and holding in his scream.

"woozi you know the guy I talked to you about that day... you ok?" Seungkwan opened woozi's door and started blathering loudly.

woozi rolled to seungkwan, still murmuring hoshi's name. he looked up hopelessly at his best friend, and groaned, "why does someone have to be so good looking.."

"who is it this time..." seungkwan faked a disgusted expression and kicked the rolling woozi off his feet.

"this time? so you think i've had a last time?" woozi stood up and walked to his desk.

"talking about your own pathetic love life," seungkwan walked to woozi's desk with him, picking up the file on the desk, "kwon...soonyoung... your very new interest? I'm sure i can find someone who knows him."

"yes, i know you can, so do it," woozi entreated, "please..."

"wow, oh ughm wow, who's this soft little squishball here saying please to me," seungkwan proceeded on with opening the file, "i actually ship you with seungcheol tho."

"Seungkwan, I've only met him once or twice..." woozi shook his head, "and I'm not a soft little squishball, for the last time."

"well, how many times have you met this hamster looking guy anways," Seungkwan pulled out the photos from the file.

"one..." woozi said, looking down, "it's not like I get to go to the coffee shop everyday or something..."

"seungcheol's been asking about you a lot lately, hyung, you should talk to him," Seungkwan said, ignoring woozi's last comment.

"doesn't he have a girlfriend or something? You know, the one we saw last week? With short blond hair?" Woozi asks uninterestedly.

"so he's suddenly in to girls now?" Seungkwan looks through the photos, and pulls out the stapled  papers from the big envelope, "anyways, how's your brother doing, I haven't seen him around much lately."

"he's doing really bad," woozi pauses, and smirks, "without you."

Seungkwan's moving hands and reading eyes stopped, and he looked up to woozi, with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Where's my books," woozi asked, without noticing the complicated expression on Seungkwan's face.

"I... I forgot to bring them," Seungkwan paused himself from thinking, and jokingly smiled.

"you... you bastard! It's been more than a month already!" Woozi shouted at Seungkwan, who's weakly backing away.

"It's not like you read books anyways!" Seungkwan barked back.

"My comics! you borrowed my comics! not books!" Woozi jumped on Seungkwan and started tickling his best friend, "my precious comics! Seungkwan you bastard!" woozi rolled on top of seungkwan and continued his tickling.

They continued their laughing and tickling, but didn't notice the door opening behind them.

A man with intense countenance and parted hair, wearing a formal suit, and having a hair color much darker than woozi's walked in. The man glared at his brother's direction and he frowned with annoyance.

"Lee Jihoon, fucking get off him."

tbc...

heyy my angels <3 hopefully you enjoyed this chap. :')

I'm realllyyyy sorry for not being active, but I'm on a vacation rn :'( I'll update more often once I get home..

who do you think is woozi's brother?