• all tough... on the outside •

flashback- 2 years ago

"goodnight sexies~ come back and play with me tomorrow," Jeonghan drunkly laughs, waving his hands at 3 men, "bye~"

He makes his way back to the brightly lit bar, blowing kisses carelessly at the men and women staring at him. Or to be more specific, his outfit which shows off his body perfectly. Cacophony of coughs and screams and singing voices made Jeonghan's already hurtting head hurt even more.

He walks into the employee's room, and sits down on the couch. Sighing and laughing, he glances at his own messed up reflection in the mirror.

"Jeonghan! You're drunk again! Gosh you're always drunk! Go back to your room!" A pretty and slim female with dyed blond hair drags Jeonghan by the arm, leading him into his own room.

"I'm ok, Angel," calling his friend by her stage name, Jeonghan laughed louder and accidentally burped, "I'm always ok!"

"ugh disgusting, come on Jeonghan let's get you cleaned up! wash your face and gosh please, change your clothes!" The blond sits the side of Jeonghan on the bed, and forcing Jeonghan to sit down, too.

"No... Seungcheol... You change my clothes for me~!" Jeonghan drunkly cries, laughing. Everything in the room spins, just like Jeonghan's mind. It spins and spins, never ending, but Jeonghan somehow found comfort in the spinning state.

Jeonghan lays himself down on the empty bed, and closes his eyes. He feels his body spinning uncontrollably. At least something is happening. At least he's not waiting and begging for something to happen anymore.

It only happens when his mind is spinning.

"Come on Jeonghan, you have to learn to move on..." The girl softly says, closing the light when she exits the room.

Outside the room, a tall and muscular man leans on the wall just outside Jeonghan's room, holding a cigarette in his hand, he asked "He's been whining about his ex-boyfriend again?"

"yeah," The blond girl shakes her head helplessly, "he really loves him."

"That idiot needs to move on and give other people a chance," The tall man groaned, "I'm going ins-"

"No, stop," The blond girl blocks the entrance to Jeonghan's room and stares at the man, an annoyed expression on her face, "He's been trying to act more like you lately... all rough and cool and stuff.... Give me my soft Jeonghannie back you bastard!"

"You too," The man smokes the cigarette, and lazily blows out the pollute smoke, "He's been trying to emulate us for a long time. You know, all tough and unbreakable on the outside."

"....." The girl looks down, an guilty expression flashed through her face painted with heavy make-up, "why would he do that?"

The man blows out smoke again and walks away from Jeonghan's room, and the girl followed. Inside the employee's room, the man dry coughs a few times and sits down on the old and peeled away couch.

"you know, when I first met him, I thought that he was the type who would whine about his boyfriend leaving and act tough to blame everything on his boyfriend," The man coughs again, but his expression slowly softens, "but, after spending some time with him, I figured... that he tries to cover up all the bruises inside by acting unbreakable outside. Maybe that's why his little pathetic boyfriend left him."