• unclouded •

"wait, what's your name again, HAHA?" Seungkwan walked 2 steps, then stopped and turned around to ask Hansol this question.

"why do you want to know? Seungkwan, we're strangers." Hansol grabbed his drink from Seungkwan.

Then Hansol realized somthing and his hand hesitated in the air, "did you just... did you just drink my drink?"

Seungkwan shifted 2 steps forward to Hansol, and looking down, he grabbed the drink from Hansol again. And stucked the straw in his mouth, between his lips, "nothing wrong with trying new things."

"yes but that's not even new," Hansol awkwardly stared at Seungkwan.

Seungkwan's eyes are beautiful. They shined with the sunshine sprayed on it. His brown pupils are not like any kind of colors Hansol has ever seen, or could ever even imagine. It's the kind of brown that's deep and goes under your heart, digging out all your old and forgottened memories.

Which, in Hansol's case, was the first time he and Minghao kissed. It was extraordinary, indescribably beautiful, and... And Hansol misses it.

Seungkwan blinks, and the absence of his eyes, even for just a decimal of a second, was almost unbearable to Hansol.

Hansol needed Seungkwan's eyes for the forgotten memories that he wanted to keep.

"what do you mean it's not new?" Seungkwan blinks again.

"i had a few slips before you," Hansol spilled, "and, stop blinking."

"ew."

That was Seungkwan's reply. Then Hansol's eyes followed the boy who carelessly threw his drink away.

"ew. I don't want to know your name anymore. bye HAHA," Seungkwan walked away and disappeared in Hansol's sight without even waving goodbye.

Hansol was bothered. Strangely bothered.

Minghao walked away like that too.

• • •
"ok so it's either i call the police," Seungkwan turned around and faced Hansol, "or you stop stalking me."

Hansol paused. He didn't even notice that he was unconsciously following Seungkwan for the past few minutes.

"sorry," Hansol nervously dried laughed, "I'm... ugh... I'm Hansol. And I, you know, ugh, I like playing video gam-"

The ambiance between them quiets down when Hansol stopped speaking. Hansol felt his face burning at this abyss of awkwardness. He knew long ago that he was an awkward person, but it didn't really bother him until this moment.

"Ok well you don't really need to start doing a 3rd grade introduction of yourself," Seungkwan chuckled.

Hansol didn't feel awkward anymore. He reminded himself, that everything around Seungkwan was comfortable and easy. He observed Seungkwan's laughing face.

It somehow lit up a teeny tiny spark of the tinest fire deep inside Hansol's clouded mind, "Seungkwan, let's, let's get some coffee together."

Seungkwan paused his chuckling and stared at Hansol. They stared into each other's eyes, and everything in time freeze between them.

Hansol doesn't feel the need to wait for Seungkwan's reply, so he just drags Seungkwan by the hanging orange on his backpack and leads Seungkwan back to the coffee shop.

"That was kind of awkward," Seungkwan chuckled again when they're waiting in line, "who drags people by their backpack anyways."