• i'm sorry, i'm still in love with you •

jeonghan screamed.

because after 3 years, after the endless minutes that feel like hours, he finally opened his eyes and saw the person he needed to see.

seungcheol waited. his eyes are glued to the beautiful disaster in front of him. he allowed time for jeonghan to calm down. but seungcheol himself wasn't calm, at all. his universe is silently exploding inside him.

eventually, the screaming stopped because jeonghan's lungs needed air. jeonghan couldn't move, his breathing became rapid. the loud music in the background filled up his brain, making jeonghan dizzy.

"cheollie," jeonghan tasted the name.

jeonghan feels extremely dizzy. his head is spinning and he feels hot.

he wanted to cry. he needed to break down and give up trying. but his brain screams no. he's been waiting for this moment, since forever ago.

"i missed you," jeonghan recollected himself and giggled. then, he leaned in to wrap his arms around seungcheol, and kissed him.

seungcheol was stupefied by the burning passionate kiss. the boy's tongue traveled inside his mouth and the boy squeezed himself closer to seungcheol. the boy did the series of movements so naturally, it made seungcheol crazy.

"fuck." seungcheol breathed, pushing jeonghan off him, "jeonghan, what the fuck."

jeonghan pouted, "does cheollie not like it?"

"what the fucking hell are you doing here?" seungcheol burned, his heart ached, and his brain screamed.

"oh!" jeonghan giggled, he playfully twisted seungcheol's undyed hair around his fingers, "i work here!"

jeonghan said it so proudly.

seungcheol was furious, "what the fuck do you mean by you work here? do you push yourself on to strangers and sit on them and open your legs for them and beg them to fuck you like you're doing with me right now?"

"cheollie is smart!" jeonghan gave seungcheol a little kiss on the cheeks.

seungcheol must've heard him wrong. seungcheol must've found the wrong person. seungcheol must've been dreaming.

seungcheol pushed jeonghan off him and stood up. he needed air, he couldn't breathe. jeonghan cried on the couch for him, but he ignored the boy and ran through the crowd and walked into the empty bathroom.

jeonghan. the innocent and docile jeonghan that once belonged to him. only him. seungcheol feels so many emotions at once. consternation, annoyance, and jealousy.

"fuck." seungcheol cursed. "fuck, fuck, fuck."

seungcheol stepped out of the bathroom. he needed to go. he doesn't know where, but he needed to go.

"hmm you smell so good," seungcheol heard a deep and rusty voice.

"get, get off me... please... don't..." another voice.

it's jeonghan's voice.

seungcheol ran towards the voice, jeonghan's voice, the voice that belonged to someone that belonged to him. then, seungcheol found two shadows in the room next to the bathroom.

"hey man, you want to join?" a guy on top of a crying jeonghan asked seungcheol.

seungcheol walked closer. he threw a punch at the guy on top of what should belong to him only. the guy rolled off jeonghan and grew a glare at seungcheol, but still decided to leave once he saw seungcheol's murderous face.

"jeonghan." seungcheol whispered towards the half conscious boy laying on the bed.

the boy gave no respond.

"jeonghan," seungcheol leaned in, "it's ok. it's me."

the boy's hot breath hit seungcheol's cheek. his breath was extremely hot. way too hot, abnormally hot. seungcheol cupped jeonghan's face with his hands, and his cheeks are burning.

fever. jeonghan is sick.

"fuck," seungcheol breathed.

he hugged jeonghan in his arms, and he gently lifted the petite boy up from the bed.

"please-" the boy mumbled. tears rolled down his cheeks.

"it's ok, it's ok, it's ok, you're ok, jeonghan..." seungcheol hugged jeonghan close, "you're safe with me."

"cheol-" jeonghan mumbled louder.

"i'm here, baby, i'm here. you have absolutely nothing to worry about, you're perfectly safe with me." seungcheol carefully reassured.

"please come back," the boy softly whispered, "i won't cry anymore..."

seungcheol exited through the back door, carrying the unconscious crying boy in his arms.

"i'm sorry," seungcheol said as he gently laid jeonghan down in his back seat, "jeonghan, i'm so, so, so sorry."

"cheol," seungcheol heard jeonghan's crying whisper as he starts the car, "i'm sorry but... i'm still in love with you... i'm sorry..."

seungcheol swears he heard the sound of his heart breaking into countless pieces of lamentation. he didn't want to let go of the boy. not now, not ever.

tbc...

ugh im tired of so many jeongcheol angst,, but they're prob gonna be just fluffy soon :')