• memories he didn't want to keep •

"just stop crying, honestly," seokmin helped seungkwan sit up. the boy's screaming cries somehow comforted him, assuring him silently that seungkwan still has a place for him in his heart.

"seokmin-" seungkwan cried, and cried, and kept crying. his cries shaked his own world, breaking every wall he built.

"honestly, stop crying," seokmin said, and looked at the boy again.

seungkwan cried and cried.

and cried.

and

cried.

he cried so much, to the point when he was not even sure that the blurry light above him was coming from the sun or the lights. to the point where his tears are dry, but he still cried. to the point where he wasn't sure if he's crying happy tears, or broken tears.

seungkwan cried to the point, when he noticed that the man he cried for wasn't there by his side anymore.

just like that day.
just like everyday.

seungkwan stood himself up, and walked himself outside the grandiose room. he walked downstairs and was greeted warmly by seokmin's personal assistance.

"mr.boo," the young but trunchant looking boy speaking to him, "good afternoon, I'm Johnny, Mr.Lee's personal assistance."

"hey," seungkwan mumbled. he could tell that this boy was somehow related to woozi's personal assistance, John.

"Mr.Lee wishes to have me inform you that he's upstairs by the pool, making a few bussiness calls," the young boy smiled, politely, "he would like you to be with him when you're ready. you can take elevator C up to the 6th floor. I'll be here to assistance you with any of your personal needs the next few da-"

"wait," seungkwan mumbles again, "i'm not staying here."

the boy smiles again, politely, but didn't reply. he bows to seungkwan and turned away.

seungkwan feels messed up. he should feel delighted, very delighted. because afterall, he... already waited for 116 days.

he walks upstairs again to seokmin's room. the air here just didn't feel right. he looks around the brightly lit room and spots a few things on a few counters and tables and nightstands.

lip sticks. bracelets. earrings. purses. perfumes.

he smiles. bitterly.

of coures he should've known that seokmin couldn't have changed in such a short time. bring girls in and out of his room, and these bitches always somehow always manage to purposely leave their stuff here. an excuse of coming back.

what did he expects anyway?

he shouldn't expects too much.

he's afriad to expect too much.

seungkwan just grabs his phone and walks out of the room. he could feel the air squeezing his throat, blocking his nose, and suffocating him entirely.

air. he needs air. he needs air. he needs air.

everything in the house reminded him of too many painful memories that he never wanted to bring up again. he hated everything in this house, because they all became memories.

and these memories changed him.

he runs downstairs and towards the door, where 2 man formally dressed stands. they seems like they're waiting for him.

"good afternoon," the guards said, "mr.boo."

he nodded and reached for the door. the guards blocked him.

"I'm sorry, mr.boo," the slightly tanner one said, "you are not permitted to exit the house."

"excuse me?" seungkwan shouted in disbelief.

again, he gains 2 polite smiles, but no words.

"move," seungkwan demanded, "mr.lee asked me to leave."

the guards looks at each other for a second, "i deeply apologize, mr.boo, but we didn't get any further not-"

"i said," seungkwan drops his head, the air suffocating him more and more by second, "fucking. move."

he could feel tears, angry tears, heating up in his eyes. he lifts his head up again and sees the guards moving aside in a confused state.

seungkwan rushed outside and ran. he ran until his lungs needs air and his legs needs strength. he ran until his breathing became too loud, blocking out all sounds, leaving nothingness.

he didn't want to stop running, he never did, but his body gave up. he stopped.

he pulled out his phone, and didn't know who to call.

seungkwan has a lot of friends, his congenial personality won over almost everyone's heart. but they weren't friends who seungkwan wanted to look weak in front of. he's used to being everyone's happy virus and every group's mood maker, he's used to hiding everything.

it didn't really hurt seungkwan, though. he doesn't have many negative thoughts anyways.

except half a year ago. when seokmin disappeared from his life.

and except now. when seokmin reappeared in his life.

he sat down, not realizing that it was an open road for cars. he was about to fall asleep, when he heard a penetrating sound coming to the right of him. a car stopped.

"Jun! I'll go check!" seungkwan heard a voice.

"No, stay here baby, I'll go." another voice.

the strangers kneeled down beside him, and seungkwan could feel them scrutinizing him.

"hey..." the softer voice spoke, "you're clearing not ok... do you need any help? uhm.. i could... uhm probably try to call your family or friends."

the shaking voice mumbled, somehow comforting seungkwan, "i'm fine."

seungkwan opens his eyes and sees a petite boy and a handsome-looking man next to him.

"i'm fine," he repeats again and tries to smile.

"you're clearing not," the petite boy said, comforting seungkwan by rubbing his hair and hugging him, "we'll get you home safe. don't worry. don't cry anymore."

seungkwan weakly smiles and hands them his phone.

the boy took it and dialed.

"Hansol," the boy said. surprising the man next to him.

"wait... minghao?"

tbc...

ahhhh sorry for not updating for so long, i've been working on my other verkwan story- playboy, and editing and writing new chapters cause i'm continuing that book :)

thank you angels for reading <33